1. Building aninternational B2Bsocial media brandKaisa Hernberg, Cleantech Finland 3 May 2013
2. CLEANTECH FINLANDMISSION: Linking Finnish cleantechexpertise with global demandVISION 2015: Finland positionedglobally as a top cleantech expert
3. CompaniesMunicipalitiesInvestorsOtherstakeholdersTop 80 FinnishcleantechcompaniesMediaDecisionmakersWe connect clients and partners with top cleantech expertise
4. WHATWE DOTargeted marketingand communicationactivities“Concept Catalyst” on thebackground of greatopportunitiesNew, digital ways to linkcompany and expert networkto global cleantech demand, e.g. SOLVED
5. LARGEST ONLINE CLEANTECHCOMMUNITY IN THEWORLDSolved.fi platform for experts Cleantechfinland.comwebsiteTwitter (Eng + Ru), Facebook,LinkedIn,Weibo, SlideShare,Storify – more than 20,000followersWeekly Cleantech Story e-mail bulletin for 800international journalists
6. WHO FOLLOWS US?JournalistsBloggersPolitical decision-makersBusiness executives
7. HOWWE USE OURCHANNELSCategory Functional Engagement PublicityIs used to serve a practicalfunctionIs used to drive engagementwith key target groupsIs used to increase visibilityand public recognitionDigital Newsletter Solved.fi CTF.comSocial YouTube, SlideShare,FlickrTwitter, LinkedIn,Facebook, Weibo,VkontakteWikipedia
8. WHAT HAS DRIVENOUR SUCCESS?
9. Understanding the possibilities ofdigital and social media early onInvesting enough time, money andresourcesOpen-minded experimentationHot topic on a global scaleInteresting content on an active cycle
10. WHAT DOWE MEAN BYINTERESTINGCONTENT?
11. Interesting = concerns more peoplethan just you or your companyDialogue rather than monologueEngagement rather than publishingImpact first, depth second
12. TAKE HOMEBuild an online ecosystem – not justindividual channelsFocus on what you want to achieve –not what you need to publishInvest in proper resourcesContent is key – and you don’t needto produce it all yourself