SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
What is needed to get started in making money in a business! ...
What is needed to get started in making money in a business!
There are a number of things required for success in business. I have listed 7 points here that could help us to get to our goals quicker.
1. The first is the investment. Most people want to start a business with little or no money. Even if they do start with a small investment they don't factor in other running costs such as advertising and coaching.
2. Training and Learning. When starting a home based business especially in network marketing a certain level of training and learning is needed at the beginning. This will comes with some part time effort on your part. It does make it easier if you get your mentor or sponsor in the company to help you. I have found many people stop short here in their learning process due to pride. They feel that the learning is simple and that its not necessary to get help. Most people think they are too clever or too well educated and that a network marketing business is too simple. So why learn. I suggest getting rid of that pride of yours and learn the system behind your company as soon as possible. Get help each week from your sponsor who will help you get to those goals quicker.
3. Attending Seminars: This is another crucial part of your success attending seminars where you learn first hand from successful people who have gone before you doing what you have done. You will learn how they have made a success at their own network marketing business. From those experiences you can then implement the strategies learned and develop your own organization in to success.
4. Taking Action: Having courage to implement what you learned is also very important. Many of us learn a lot but rarely go out and put what we learn to use. Promise yourself that you will daily, weekly and monthly add more value to yourself and start to take small steps towards achieving those goals you want so badly through practical learning.
5. Ongoing Investing: What may seem right at the present where knowledge is concerned may not be good down the track. So invest in your learning on a regular basis. Taking in information through books, CDs, DVDs and seminars. This will prove priceless in your career in network marketing.
6. Investing Time: Make sure you invest time in your business. Don't set a date to fail. Don't say that if things don't work out in a month I will look at quitting. This is not right as now you have set your quitting date and will do everything possible to prove why you should quit within a month. Give it all it takes and make it work.
7. Mentoring: In every field people look at coaches or mentors to guide them through what they are doing. Its the same in religion, sports, politics and business. Its the same too in network marketing. Look for a coach who will mentor you and help you towards attaining success in your home business.
We hope you have found these notes helpful in building your organization in network marketing.