1. THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATIONTechnology is a current and an interactive tool that help teachers and students in getting involved in the teaching-learning process.
2. Increasesmotivation andstudent learning.Facilitatesunderstandingto students. Increases class participation.
3. WHY TECHNOLOGY IS IMPORTANT IN EDUCATION? Because, education has changed little by little over time. For that reason, education and technology are working together for improving teaching-learning processes in an easier way at schools .
4. The Use of Web 2.0 Technologiesin Today´s Classrooms.
5. WEB 2.0Web 2.0 are applications that run in your browserand allow viewers to participate in creating content.
6. THE USE OF WEB 2.0 IN THE CLASSROOM Teachers use web 2.0 In the classroom to:Facilitate the Make anteaching- interactive classleaning with theirprocesses. students.
7. Web 2.0 helps students to:exchangeknowledge, improve in the use of different be in touchideas and applications withtasks . related to Web technology. 2.0.