Powered by Python running on a Raspberry Pi, Rev B.
• Provisionator 3000 – What is it?
– It’s a hardware appliance :p
– Allows push-button provisioning of VMs into vSphere
via the RESTful Provisioning API
– Only allow access to a subset of the API features
• Choose from a fixed set of environments and machine roles
– Provisioned machines are cloned from VMware
templates, assigned IP address, registered in DNS,
bootstrapped, registered with Red Hat Satellite, and
Puppetised (complete app stack).
• Provisionator 3000
– Clarence Bakirtzidis (ThoughtWorks)
– Karl Chu (ThoughtWorks)
– Fabian Iannarella (IOOF)
• Provisioning API v1 (built before Innovation
Day in our team):
– People above, plus…
– Andrew Shaw (ThoughtWorks)
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.