This is a PDF I found from a Google Scholar search.It says it is a journal article, but the volume and issue information is missing.First, I went to the core website http://www.simge.metu.eduIt is in Turkish, so I clicked the English language option.There is a Publications menu in the top options.In publications, the article is listed, with volume and issue details.
Presentation 4 to BA(Hons) Primary Education students
Hints and tips for referencing
Clare McCluskey – Academic Liaison
How to get more details
• Check original web address
• Is there a contact page?
• Does it give the date of the
• Are the authors listed?
• Ofsted publications are from Manchester
• Acts of Parliament can be found at
• PDFs online are likely to be articles,
conference papers or reports (rather than
Full guide to YSJ Harvard
referencing in SMILE in
Downloadable versions on the ILS website (PDF
Need more advice?
• Contact Clare for advice on referencing
specific pieces of information
• It helps to attach the document or include a
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.