• Founded in 1901• Rivalry with the New York Yankees• Fenway Park
“Red Sox Ritual”• Message will be used on all social media websites including – Facebook: 3.8 Million Fans – Twitter: 400,000 Followers – Instagram: 30,000 Followers• #RedSoxRitual
Target Areas Target Audience• Greater Boston Area • Families and Adults• Residents of – Average age: 30.8 Connecticut, Rhode – 50% of households Island & Southern are families New Hampshire • Online Users — Searching related Red Sox Terms
1. Increase brand awareness of history and tradition that Red Sox have to offer.2. Gain market share of the fans and gather market data.3. Increase page views and purchases of tickets and merchandise.
• Blog• Instagram and Twitter – #RedSox & #RedSoxRitual – Retweeting Fans• Facebook – Exclusive Content – Special Offers – Breaking Red Sox News
• Google Adwords• Search Engine Marketing• Website Content
• Mobile Website – Optimized content• Foursquare or Facebook Check-ins• Create mobile application
Annual Revenue: $310,000,000 Category Annually Marketing and Advertising Agency $5,000,000 Aggressive Google Adwoards Campaign $3,000,000 Website - Design and Development $3,000,000 Target Market Research and Surveys $3,000,000 Search Engine Optimization of Blog and Brand $2,000,000 Social Networking - Content Development $2,000,000 20 Social Media Correspondants and Monitors $1,320,000 Website - Copy Writing $1,000,000 Public Relations $1,000,000 Social Media Advertising $1,000,000 Mobile Application Strategy, Create, and Upkeep $1,000,000 Banner Ads $500,000 Email Marketing $500,000 Video/Photography $300,000 General Creative and Design - Consulting $200,000 Total $24,820,000