9. AGE 2005 2006 2007
Below 16 years 925 1303 1653
Above 16 years 1006 1128 1445
TOTAL 1931 2431 3098
10. Reference: Women’s Aid Organization Website. URL: http://
11. Note: Although the DVA recognizes spouses who do not share
the same residence, it does not protect those who live together
but are not married, or survivors of dating violence.
12. CYCLE OF
13. The Child Act 2001 can be downloaded here:
14. Note: However, non-Muslim girls between the ages of 16 and 18 may marry with
the permission of the chief minister or Federal Territories minister, and Muslim
girls under 16 years may marry with the consent of the Syariah Court.
15. Classic Metaphyseal
16. Metaphyseal lesions due to child abuse. A, Corner fracture of the distal femur (arrow) in a 2-
month-old abused male infant. B, Medial corner fracture of the proximal tibia (arrow) in a 4-
month-old abused female infant. C, Corner fractures of the distal tibia (arrows) in a 2-
month-old abused male infant. D, Corner fracture of the distal ulna (arrow) in a 3-month-old
abused female infant.
18. Ref: http://www.ebmedicine.net/topics.php?paction=showTopicSeg&topic_id=168&seg_id=3365.
Download the entire document in pdf herehttp://www.ebmedicine.net/topics.php?paction=dLoadTopic&topic_id=168