Cyber Defence and Network Security 2012 is the seminal and leading conference focusing on information operations, cyber attacks, defence, exploitation, network security and information assurance.
2012 will be Defence IQ’s 6th annual conference in the series making Cyber Defence and Network Security one of the most established events of its kind. All of our cyber events attract a truly international delegation with only the leading authorities and programmes on the speaker faculty.
Held in London, 24th-27th January, Cyber Defence and Network Security, aims to discuss solutions to the following problems affecting industry, military, government and intelligence services:
• Defending networks against state sponsored cyber attacks
• Information assurance
• What security measures can be implemented to protect the Cloud
• Monitoring networks to sift out intruders
• Protecting customer records and ensuring access to systems with confidence
• Using cyber weapons as a game changing approach to warfare
• Validating and assessing networks for vulnerabilities
• Use of cyber test ranges to improve network security
• And much, much more….
For further details about the conference, please download the agenda at http://www.cdans.org/redForms.aspx?id=598084&pdf_form=1 or visit the media centre at http://www.cdans.org/Event.aspx?id=598076 for complimentary articles, podcasts, and reports.
Please note that complimentary passes are available to all serving Flag Officers 1 Star and above.