7. Save Your Library – or Else!a pro-library propaganda campaign with the official hash-tag #LibrariesNotRobotsMichael Schofield – Baltimore County PLhttp://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12262515/save-your-library-or-else
8. Links to coupons, contests Cereal boxes Sharing recipes They’re Everywhere! Business cards Property listings
9. CreateMany free QR code creators online- http://qrcode.kaywa.com/- http://www.qrstuff.com/ …and many moreURL shortners & QR code creators- http://bit.ly/ (add .qr to the shortened url to get the code)- http://goo.gl/ (also generates a url with a code)To customize, you can add design, color, logo to QR code. Do notblock the three squares or else the code will not scan. You need 1.Smartphone, iPad etc. 2.Download Apps to read QR codes 3.Steady hand while clicking the QR code
10. Physical < -- > Virtualhttp://bit.ly/qPxQ7XContra Costa CountyLibrary and Bus
11. Wrist ID bands to scan QR for, “Human hyperlink” = -giveaways, -scavenger hunt clues, -purchase bands for a cause and lead them to a website for more etc. Image via New York Times Stencils Promote mobile library Image from Scoopit.it via Google Images - announce events, website and catalog - Directions to Image via brandchannel.com Library on campus, - Scavenger hunt cluesQR onlibrarybook QR code onmarks. Link Showcase rooftops…to more libraryhelp. databases literally. Aim to be ‘seen’ on periodically Google Earth/Maps. & link to more A huge marketing Art work displayed in features of the component for all database to a QR libraries. library. code. Enhance the experience by providing the artist, art information in the form of a QR code.