1. Innovation on a Shoestring: Free & Cheap Tools Computers in Libraries 2012 March 21, 2012Louise Alcorn, West Des Moines, Iowa, Public Library Christa Burns, Nebraska Library Commission
2. Issues to Consider:• Copyright• Pinterest Terms of Service• Implications for Libraries
3. Choose animated characters/ actors.Type or recorddialogue, lip-synced to‘actors’. You can create, build, preview movies before purchasing.
4. Save Your Library – or Else!a pro-library propaganda campaign with the official hash-tag #LibrariesNotRobotsMichael Schofield – Baltimore County PLhttp://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12262515/save-your-library-or-else
5. Links to coupons, contests Cereal boxes Sharing recipes They’re Everywhere! Business cards Property listings
6. CreateMany free QR code creators online- http://qrcode.kaywa.com/- http://www.qrstuff.com/ …and many moreURL shortners & QR code creators- http://bit.ly/ (add .qr to the shortened url to get the code)- http://goo.gl/ (also generates a url with a code)To customize, you can add design, color, logo to QR code. Do notblock the three squares or else the code will not scan. You need 1.Smartphone, iPad etc. 2.Download Apps to read QR codes 3.Steady hand while clicking the QR code
7. Physical < -- > Virtualhttp://bit.ly/qPxQ7XContra Costa CountyLibrary and Bus