Rail cross tabs

3,013 views

Published on

Published in: News & Politics
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
3,013
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2,597
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Rail cross tabs

  1. 1. 1 QRail: How do you feel about the Honolulu Rail project: do you generally support or oppose it? QRail Overall a. Support 35% b. Oppose 55% c. Does not matter 6% z. Unsure 5% QRail OVERALL Gender_Male Gender_Female a. Support 35% 41% 27% b. Oppose 55% 48% 63% c. Does not matter 6% 9% 5% z. Unsure 5% 2% 6% QRail OVERALL Age_Split_Under_50 Age_Split_50_and_over a. Support 35% 31% 36% b. Oppose 55% 61% 54% c. Does not matter 6% 7% 6% z. Unsure 5% 1% 4% QRail OVERALL Ethnicity_Caucasian Ethnicity_Japanese Ethnicity_Filipino Ethnicity_Hawaiian a. Support 35% 37% 34% 39% 26% b. Oppose 55% 59% 56% 50% 59% c. Does not matter 6% 3% 6% 9% 7% z. Unsure 5% 1% 4% 3% 9% Ethnicity_Chinese Ethnicity_Hispanic_Latino Ethnicity_Other_Mixed 27% 100% 34% 62% 0% 54% 3% 0% 11% 7% 0% 1% QRail OVERALL Politics_Liberal_progressive Politics_Moderate Politics_Conservative Politics_Unsure a. Support 35% 37% 33% 29% 37% b. Oppose 55% 53% 59% 59% 53% c. Does not matter 6% 5% 4% 8% 7% z. Unsure 5% 4% 3% 4% 2%
  2. 2. 2 QRail OVERALL Party_Democrat Party_Republican Party_Independent Party_Unsure a. Support 35% 41% 15% 37% 13% b. Oppose 55% 49% 75% 58% 69% c. Does not matter 6% 6% 8% 4% 12% z. Unsure 5% 5% 3% 1% 6% QRail OVERALL PhoneType_Both PhoneType_Cell PhoneType_Landline a. Support 35% 36% 36% 20% b. Oppose 55% 56% 54% 58% c. Does not matter 6% 5% 10% 13% z. Unsure 5% 3% 0% 10% QRail OVERALL Education_No_degree Education_HS_Graduate Education_College_Graduate a. Support 35% 32% 29% 36% b. Oppose 55% 48% 52% 54% c. Does not matter 6% 20% 17% 2% z. Unsure 5% 0% 2% 8% Education_SomeColl_Assoc_Voc Education_Graduate_Degree 30% 64% 49% 3% 7% 2% QRail 42% 3% OVERALL Military_Yes Military_No a. Support 35% 39% 28% b. Oppose 55% 52% 62% c. Does not matter 6% 5% 7% z. Unsure 5% 4% 4%
  3. 3. 3 QRail OVERALL Union_Yes Union_No a. Support 35% 47% 27% b. Oppose 55% 42% 64% c. Does not matter 6% 7% 6% z. Unsure 5% 5% 3% QRail OVERALL Children_Yes Children_No Children_Refused a. Support 35% 39% 32% 16% b. Oppose 55% 50% 59% 72% c. Does not matter 6% 8% 5% 1% z. Unsure 5% 3% 4% 11% QRailCong: Do you believe that when the Rail line is finished, there will be less traffic congestion in Honolulu than we have today? QRailCong Overall a. Yes 26% b. No 56% z. Unsure 18% QRailCong OVERALL Gender_Male Gender_Female a. Yes 26% 30% 20% b. No 56% 54% 60% z. Unsure 18% 16% 21% QRailCong OVERALL Age_Split_Under_50 Age_Split_50_and_over a. Yes 26% 26% 24% b. No 56% 57% 57% z. Unsure 18% 17% 19%
  4. 4. 4 QRailCong OVERALL Ethnicity_Caucasian Ethnicity_Japanese Ethnicity_Filipino a. Yes 26% 23% 28% 38% b. No 56% 64% 49% 44% z. Unsure 18% 13% 23% 18% Ethnicity_Hawaiian Ethnicity_Chinese Ethnicity_Hispanic_Latino Ethnicity_Other_Mixed 18% 24% 45% 18% 69% 59% 26% 66% 13% 17% 30% 15% QRailCong OVERALL Politics_Liberal_progressive Politics_Moderate Politics_Conservative Politics_Unsure a. Yes 26% 35% 12% 26% 27% b. No 56% 43% 69% 67% 48% z. Unsure 18% 22% 19% 7% 25% QRailCong OVERALL Party_Democrat Party_Republican Party_Independent Party_Unsure a. Yes 26% 33% 15% 14% 7% b. No 56% 51% 66% 68% 49% z. Unsure 18% 16% 19% 19% 44% QRailCong OVERALL PhoneType_Both PhoneType_Cell PhoneType_Landline a. Yes 26% 25% 27% 22% b. No 56% 57% 63% 57% z. Unsure 18% 18% 10% 21% QRailCong OVERALL Education_No_degree Education_HS_Graduate a. Yes 26% 32% 18% b. No 56% 48% 68% z. Unsure 18% 20% 14% Education_College_Graduate Education_SomeColl_Assoc_Voc Education_Graduate_Degree 32% 16% 32% 53% 59% 53% 16% 25% 15%
  5. 5. 5 QRailCong OVERALL Military_Yes Military_No a. Yes 26% 25% 25% b. No 56% 60% 53% z. Unsure 18% 16% 22% QRailCong OVERALL Union_Yes Union_No a. Yes 26% 37% 18% b. No 56% 48% 62% z. Unsure 18% 15% 20% QRailCong OVERALL Children_Yes Children_No Children_Refused a. Yes 26% 29% 22% 18% b. No 56% 56% 56% 69% z. Unsure 18% 15% 22% 14% QRailUse: How often do you think you would use the Honolulu Rail line? Often, once in a while, or never? QRailUse Overall a. Often 10% b. Once in a while 34% c. Never 50% z. Unsure 6% QRailUse OVERALL Gender_Male Gender_Female a. Often 10% 9% 9% b. Once in a while 34% 44% 26% c. Never 50% 43% 58% z. Unsure 6% 4% 6% QRailUse OVERALL Age_Split_Under_50 Age_Split_50_and_over a. Often 10% 11% 8% b. Once in a while 34% 39% 33% c. Never 50% 48% 53% z. Unsure 6% 2% 6%
  6. 6. 6 QRailUse OVERALL Ethnicity_Caucasian Ethnicity_Japanese Ethnicity_Filipino a. Often 10% 7% 6% 36% b. Once in a while 34% 38% 46% 14% c. Never 50% 53% 43% 47% z. Unsure 6% 2% 5% 3% Ethnicity_Hawaiian Ethnicity_Chinese Ethnicity_Hispanic_Latino Ethnicity_Other_Mixed 4% 2% 16% 17% 24% 46% 23% 72% 55% 53% 51% 6% QRailUse 20% 0% 0% 10% OVERALL Politics_Liberal_progressive Politics_Moderate Politics_Conservative Politics_Unsure a. Often 10% 16% 8% 3% 8% b. Once in a while 34% 46% 30% 27% 34% c. Never 50% 31% 61% 64% 52% z. Unsure 6% 7% 1% 6% 6% QRailUse OVERALL Party_Democrat Party_Republican Party_Independent Party_Unsure a. Often 10% 12% 3% 9% 1% b. Once in a while 34% 40% 34% 27% 26% c. Never 50% 42% 62% 61% 57% z. Unsure 6% 6% 1% 2% 16% QRailUse OVERALL PhoneType_Both PhoneType_Cell PhoneType_Landline a. Often 10% 9% 20% 10% b. Once in a while 34% 36% 11% 39% c. Never 50% 50% 69% 43% z. Unsure 6% 5% 0% 8%
  7. 7. 7 QRailUse OVERALL Education_No_degree Education_HS_Graduate a. Often 10% 24% 7% b. Once in a while 34% 23% 24% c. Never 50% 37% 66% z. Unsure 6% 16% 4% Education_College_Graduate Education_SomeColl_Assoc_Voc Education_Graduate_Degree 9% 11% 27% 45% 41% 58% 41% 48% 6% QRailUse 8% 6% 1% OVERALL Military_Yes Military_No a. Often 10% 11% 8% b. Once in a while 34% 30% 42% c. Never 50% 57% 42% z. Unsure 6% 2% 8% QRailUse OVERALL Union_Yes Union_No a. Often 10% 8% 11% b. Once in a while 34% 39% 34% c. Never 50% 50% 49% z. Unsure 6% 3% 6% QRailUse OVERALL Children_Yes Children_No Children_Refused a. Often 10% 7% 13% 0% b. Once in a while 34% 37% 38% 4% c. Never 50% 52% 44% 92% z. Unsure 6% 4% 5% 4%

×