1. Validation Manual
Building trust with your clients
Citymart.com offers you the opportunity
to validate your references in a
trustworthy, accurate and transparent
Independent stakeholders validate the
facts about your projects so that your
customers can trust your references with
confidence (as shown by the Project
Certificate on the right).
Companies need at least one validated
project linked to their Showcase to
submit to Citymart.com Calls for
3. Validate your project
A Project on Citymart.com is the application or
implementation of your product or service in a
specific location. Once specific Project facts have
been validated by three Independent
Stakeholders, the Validated Project will appear in
the Track Record of your Showcase.
Validation can be completed in one day but it
often takes a little time for all your stakeholders to
engage. You can increase turn-around time of
validation by inviting larger numbers of
Validation can be completed in 5 steps:
Step 1: Create a Project
Step 2: Write up your Project Facts
Step 3: Invite your Project
Step 4: Stakeholders validate your
Step 5: Your Project is validated.
4. Step 1: create a Project
- To start, go to My Citymart.com and click
on My Showcases & Projects.
- Click on Create Project next to the
Showcase for which you want to create a
- Then click on New Project Using Wizard.
5. Step 2: write up your Project Facts
- Fill in Project Fact 1 and Fact 2 : Title and
- Click on Save and Next.
- Complete Project Fact 3: Location by
filling in the City where your Project
takes/took place and select the Country.
- Click again on Save and Next to arrive at
Project Fact 4: Project Stage(s).
- Here select the Project Stage under Type
and the start and end dates.
- Click on Save and Next. And then, to
conclude, click on Finish Wizard.
6. Step 3: invite your Project Stakeholders
- In order to invite Stakeholders you need to
Activate your Project first by clicking on
Activate and then on Activate this Project.
- Validation plans are free when validation is
mandatory on a Call for Solutions.
7. Step 3: invite your Project Stakeholders
- Go to the Stakeholders tab and and click on Add
- Fill in the required information for the Stakeholder
and then Save.
- Repeat this again for each new Stakeholder.
- Each added Stakeholder will appear in the
- Click on Send Invitation to invite each
- The list of Stakeholders shows when each
Stakeholder was last invited and if they have
- You can also send Reminders.
- In the Facts tab you can follow the validation of
each single fact.
8. Step 4: Stakeholders validate your Project Facts
- Each Stakeholder will receive an
- The Stakeholder must click on the link
called HERE in the invitation.
- The Stakeholder will be automatically
logged on to Citymart.com and if not
registered, become a Citymart.com
9. Step 4: Stakeholder validate your Project Facts
- The Stakeholder will be directed to the
Showcase Project page.
- Each Project Fact will be validated by
simply clicking on Validate.
- A pop-up notification will appear after
- A final pop-up will confirm that all four
facts have been sucessfully validated.
10. Step 5: Validation is complete
- Once three Stakeholders have
sucessfully validated your Project
Facts, your Project Validation is
- You will receive an email notification.
- With a Validated Project your
submission will be complete.
11. Add Assets to your Project
- You can access your Project anytime
through My Citymart.com > My
Showcases & Projects.
- Once here click on Manage.
- In the next screen you can edit Facts,
Stakeholders and Assets.
- Before you move to Step 3 and invite
the Stakeholders, you can add Assets
to your Project.
- Under Assets you can find 3 tabs:
Images, Documents and Videos where
you can upload all needed files in
support of your project.
12. What to do next
- Promote your Showcase through
- Submit your Showcase to other Calls
for Solutions or other challenges
within the same call.
- Create new Showcases and Projects
for your other products.
- Give your potential clients access to
your online Certificate.