Capacities Organisation profile CITIC
- 357 views
1) Wireless Communications Systems ...
1) Wireless Communications Systems
Telecommunication systems with particular emphasis on wireless data transmission technologies, applications and services
2) Artificial Intelligence and Applications
Development intelligent systems for monitoring and supervising
3) Advanced Visualization
Development of technologies: real-time visualization, virtual reality, 360º video, interactive installations, interface design and so on
4) Application integration / Information integration
Development of techniques and algorithms to solve problems in data integration and distributed applications
5) Systems Usability and Testing Methods
Development of new methodologies, tools, techniques for usability of systems
6) Distributed Systems and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Analysis, development, test and evaluation of systems performance. Devices distributed software systems in a logical or physical computers on a network
7) Digital Home and Networked Media
Applications for Interactive Digital TV Systems
8) Geographic Information System (GIS)
Technology Development based on GIS
9) Digital Image Processing
Ophthalmic image processing. Optical imaging.Biometrics. People identification. Civil engineering developments.
10) Web Information Systems (WIS)
Development of Web information systems for digital libraries, eGovernment, eCommerce, ….
11) Information Retrieval
Research and development of techniques and algorithms to the characteristics of business information
12) Mathematics: Statistics and Operation Research. Applied mathematics
Statistical applications. Nonparametric inference. Dependent data. Survival analysis.
Mathematical models in engineering and applied sciences. Partial Differential Equations (PDE´s). Numerical methods: analysis and programming. Numerical simulation of processes
13) High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views