2. Where are we coming from?10+ years working on DigitalMarketing specifically for pharmacompanies500+ web properties (desktop andmobile) developed and maintained300+ people constantly working forsome of the largest pharma cos.
3. the relationshipbetween yourcustomer andinformation There is a amount ofinfo out there, hitting your targetaudience through a ofchannelsInformation is , ,available in a more democraticand self-service mannerThe sales rep is theowner of the informationanymoreYour customer is anotmoving targethas changedmassiveeverywherevariety
4. MobileCloudCMSAnalyticsSocialTechnology is moving...... faster and faster...?
5. What we have seenHigh expectationsfor digitalexperiencesGrowing costpressuresMarketsunderserved
6. Traditional approacheswill not keep up withthe race pace...... of ever changingtechnology and peoplebehavior.
7. Industry leaders, in this new world,will be the ones that...Learncontinuously aboutcustomer behavior,sentiment, history,localization, wishesand contextAdapttheir channelsand content withagilityBlendtheir products orservices seamlesslyinto their customerslives“(in five years) it will be too late for digital marketers to gain acompetitive advantage through early adoption “ -- Gartner (10/2012)
11. Optimal ExperienceUnified Platform>> CMSOmnichannel>> Work only in the web browser is not enoughanymoreSecurity & Compliance>> We understand, we can make it workIntegrate with the Learn perspective>> Use the insights, take actions!
12. What is (or should be) your focus?Physical ServersVirtualizationOS StorageHighAvailabilityLoadBalancingCMS Database ...CDN, Cache etcWebsites Mobile/Social App ...
13. What is (or should be) your focus?Physical ServersVirtualizationStorageHighAvailabilityLoadBalancingCMS Database ...CDN, Cache etcWebsites Mobile/Social App ...Innovation, differentiation & business value start hereReliability, flexibility and low costs (elastic & affordable)OS
14. The Right andNimblerInfrastructure>> cloud computing
16. 50% of F500 and Over 5 million businesses have gone GoogleAppsGeoCloudSearch
17. Beyond cost savings to value90Kemployees across 140countries in monthsreduction (8 weeks) inbudgeting processincrease inemployee productivityinfrastructuresavings30%2.8x$800K99%reduction in time for salesexecs to find information35%increase is websiteconversion rates1/10 of resources and 1/4 oftime to develop appsimprovement inefficiency + accuracy300% 1 | 4,500eliminated paperprocessing @ Walmart
19. Cloud Platform Performance66% less compute, 83% less storage, very fast time to market, no up frontcosts, and only pay for what you use
20. Google InfrastructurePerformanceRedundancyDisaster RecoveryAudits & CertificationsSecurityEnergy EfficientGlobal Data Centers99.95% Uptime SLACompute Storage ServicesCompute Engine(IaaS)App Engine (PaaS)Cloud Storage(Object)Cloud SQL(Relational)BigQueryCloud EndPointsPredictionTranslationand more...Cloud PlatformGoogle Services
21. Details can be found @ http://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=15169Global Network Footprint
22. Case StudiesSULAMERICA PULSEKHAN ACADEMY ONLINE GROWTH
23. The Right andNimblerInfrastructure>> cloud computing
25. We love Google Analytics...>> Number of visits>> Customer engagement>> eCommerce activity>> Goals for each page>> Reporting etc.... but there is more to listen than your websites
26. Ci&Ts Digital Brain3rd Party Datademographicseconomicspublic APIsweatheretcOwn Channels Dataweb/mobile analyticssocial listenersemail campaigns dataetcInternal DataCRMtransactions historyproduct informationSFA/eDetailingetcSensors Sensors
27. Source: Gartner 2013
29. 1 Raw Data 2 InformationAggregation3 PatternIdentification
30. Ci&Ts Digital Brain3rd Party Datademographicseconomicspublic APIsweatheretcOwn Channels Dataweb/mobile analyticssocial listenersemail campaigns dataetcInternal DataCRMtransactions historyproduct informationSFA/eDetailingetcSensors Sensors
33. BigData Analytics Cloud PlatformBigQuery: a fully-managed data analytics service in the cloud.Unlimited storage. Interactive analysis on multi-terabyte datasets.Scalable StorageGoogleSpreadsheetsApp EngineAppCo-WorkersAdwordsDCLKAnalyticsCorporate data3rd party dataAPIAnalyze interactivelyMash it upSecurely Share/distribute the resultsStore all your datain the cloudSQLOther BITools
34. Sales FinanceSelf-built reporting dashboard using BigQuery + AppEngineDashboard used by Sales to slice/dice Ad sales data across verticalsInsights: knowing which verticals are trending fastest towards MobileGoogle on Google: Internal adoption examples
35. Revenue optimization - hospitality industryNew solution for real-time decision makingSaves more than $150,000 a yearCloud StorageBigQueryAppEngineOracle DBAnalysts ExecsBI teamNetezzaapplianceRegional Sales
39. The NEXT Digital MarketingMain takeaways... You need to talk,listen and learn Google has thetechnology, Ci&T hasthe skills Show me thebrain! You donthave to believe inthis presentation,we can make itwork for you! Its not rocketscience... thetechnology youneed to deploythese capabilities isthere, its simple andaffordable