1. Education and Choosing a Career Presentation by Nataliya Bogdanova
2. English proverbs and sayings. Dont cross the bridge before you come to it. It is never too late to learn. The busiest man finds the most leisure. He knows how many beans make five. Fortune favours the brave.
3. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BEWHEN YOU GROW UP?
4. Centuries ago there were only a fewjobs: FARMES BAKERS CARPENTERS BUTCHERS
5. Highly-paid jobs:
6. Loy-paid jobs:
7. *It`s good when you getsatisfaction from your job*A job should be interestingand socially important*Some jobs are considered tobe more suitable for men andothers for women
9. Put in suitable words. One day my father said he wanted to talk to me. He asked me what I ____ to do when I left school. I told him I wanted to be a ____. He said that a ____ in music was very risky. He said I ought to become an ____ , because it was a very ____ job. We talked for a long time. The longer we talked the more ____ I got. Of course, I could see my father was write in a ____. I knew it would be more ____ to pass my exam and get a safe job. But I didnt want to do it. I was ____ interested in playing the guitar. That was I wanted to do! Only Career Intended Safe Musician Accountant Way Depressed Sensible
10. Dialogues.1) 2) - Hello, Betsy! - Hello, Bob! - Hi, John! In spring - Hi, Ann! Have youIm leaving our school already decided what toand entering the do after finishing school?university, so I think it - ...is time to speak aboutour school. - Yes, I agree with you.As for me...
11. Questions. What did you want to become when you were a child? Which of your personal qualities will help you in your future profession? Do you think you will need English for your future career?