13. <ul><li>This was the first match of the 1992 World Cup where coloured clothing and white balls were used. </li></ul>
14. 4.Identify him and his famous recent feat!!
15. <ul><li>Richard Levi. The fastest century in T20 Cricket. </li></ul>
16. 5.Where have we seen it?? <ul><li>The Rongbo monastery, the worlds highest monastery is located at the base of Mt. Everest. It has served as a base for climbers . </li></ul>
18. 6.Why did this happen??? <ul><li>Pripyat was a small city with a population of about 50,000 and growing at about 1500 persons every year. It was the ninth city of its kind in the USSR, but eventually it was abandoned and is now a ghost town. The city is being supervised now by the Ministry of Emergencies under the Zone of Alienaton Jurisdiction. </li></ul>
20. <ul><li>The Great Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster </li></ul>
21. 7.Identify the artist and the song. Hint: She is iTunes' first double platinum artist.
22. <ul><li>Adele and Rolling in the Deep. </li></ul>
25. 9.This was one of the first proposals for what????
26. <ul><li>The English Channel Tunnel </li></ul>
27. 10.Connect <ul><li>1851- London
28. 1889- Paris
29. 1933- Chicago
30. 1962- Seattle
31. 1970- Osaka
32. 2008- Zaragoza
33. 2010- Shanghai
34. 2012- Yeosu </li></ul>
35. <ul><li>The World Expo/ Fair </li></ul>
36. 11.The little mermaid statue draped in a burqa...??
37. <ul><li>As a sign of protest when Turkey was allowed to join the EU. </li></ul>
38. 12.Identify the company...
39. <ul><li>Shockley Semiconductors & Co. </li></ul>
40. 13.Name the company that they founded. <ul><li>The pic given in the next slide is of the ''Traitrous Eight''. These people left the firm which was asked in the previous question and founded ''Fairchild Semiconductor'' in 1957. But in 1968 two of the ''Traitrous Eight'' open another company which becomes a giant in the field. </li></ul>
43. 14.Identify the guy to the extreme right. Karate Kid???!!
45. 15.The deal inked in 2006 was a first for the club....!!!
46. <ul><li>First shirt sponsorship of FC Barcelona. </li></ul>
47. 16.…....................!!!! <ul><li>What is so special about this movie???? </li></ul>
48. <ul><li>The first silent movie after ''The Wings'' to win the Oscar. </li></ul>
49. 17.A special academy award. Identify the movie.
50. <ul><li>Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs </li></ul>
51. 18.How do we know him better? <ul><li>Tenzin Gyatso was born in Takster, Qinghai on 6 July, 1935 to a farming and horse trading family. While he was only 15 years of age, he attained a position of power in his society. </li></ul>
52. <ul><li>The Dalai Lama </li></ul>
53. 19.Fill in the blank. <ul><li>Ben & Jerry's a Boston based company brought out a new flavour dedicated to the star in the next picture. </li></ul>
56. 20.Name the superhero. <ul><li>Virgin Comics had announced in 2007 that they are going to release a comic book in India with an Indian superhero. Though the plans have now apparently been shelved. </li></ul>
58. 21.Google released this doodle in 2004....
59. <ul><li>To celebrate the Leap Day </li></ul>
60. 22.You all must remember the powerpuff girls... But how many of you remember the name of the Professor???
61. <ul><li>Professor Utonium </li></ul>
62. 23. Identify the sequence 643667767068
63. <ul><li>The match between Nicolas Mahut and John Isner. </li></ul>
64. 24. What national soccer team was attacked in their bus by gunmen, on the way to the Africa Cup of Nations in Angola?
65. <ul><li>Togo </li></ul>
66. 25. So are you quitting??? 31 May 2010 was promoted as 'Quit...what...Day' by privacy campaigners ?