Cloud computing represents great deal of opportunities for business and IT. The rapid adoption, flexibility, and elasticity of cloud computing have enabled companies to realize benefits such as time to market and cost saving. However, cloud computing presents various challenges for IT service management and increases the company’s security risk exposures. A well structured cloud service management model will enable the company to reap the benefits of cloud while minimizing the risk exposure for the company. This presentation will cover topics on:
• Governance structure for cloud solutions.
• Architecture strategies to identify cloud capabilities to enable business.
• Selection criteria for preferred cloud vendors based on architecture, legal, security, and IT operations categories.
• Risk management process of cloud solutions.
• Service management for cloud computing following ITIL model.
• Executive endorsement and buy in.