Introduction and Overview of Services
The proliferation of electronic data in the last ten years has resulted in
skyrocketing costs for discovery and attorney review in litigation, investigations
and other document intensive matters. Due to these staggering costs, it has
become not only common practice but practicallyrequiredfor corporations
looking to achieve cost savings to outsource most parts, if not all, of this review
work to partners specializing in ediscovery and document review.
The search for such partners can often be a dizzying and confusing array of
offerings presenting a varying mix of solutions that appear to encompass all
aspects of your project. Most times, the reality sets in that not everyone can do
everything on every matter.
At Excelerate Discovery, we think your solution should fit you and the
uniqueness of your matters.
Thus, we have created a variety of customizable, cost-effective and scalable
solutions that you can implement to ensure the highest quality of work
encompassing a repeatable, judicially defensible process, all while curbing your
ediscovery and review spend by up to 80% over traditional approaches.
Most companies want to sell you more of what they offer—more tools, more
consultant time, more technology, more reviewers . . . the totality of which can
ultimately lead to overspending and inefficiency.
At Excelerate Discovery, we want to sell you less! By working with us, you will
ultimately spend less and use less resources, resulting in unimagined cost
savings right to your bottom line.
Excelerate Discovery’s list of offerings is more like an A La Carte Menu of
services than a “black box solution” that some companies sell.
Our service offerings and capabilities include:
• Discovery Consulting • Legal Process In-sourcing
• Technology Implementation • Legal Process Outsourcing
• Review Management • Unit Pricing
• Review Professionals • Discovery Staging and Workspace
The EDRM Model
As made clear by the EDRM model pictured below (see edrm.net), all
aspects of electronic data management, whether in times of litigation or as a
general business practice, are related.
Creating synergies between and among each or any of these stages
results in efficiencies that Excelerate Discovery can help you maximize.
• Our solutions are fully customizable to fit you and help you meet your goals,
at any stage of your matter.
• We are a completely transparent company that believes in constant
communication, reporting, benchmarking, metrics and, of course, working side
by side with you and your team.
• Our process is judicially defensible, with well-documented chains of command
and tested procedural best practices.
• Nothing is too large, too small, too far away or too limited in scope. Whatever
your need, at any time, Excelerate Discovery has a solution for you.
• Our prinicipals have nearly a century of experience in document review and
litigation, from processing through production.
Questions to Think About
We certainly don’t want to bore you with all the details, so if you are interested
we would welcome the opportunity to tell you more about specific services and
areas of expertise. You may want to make inquires such as:
• How much can you actually save and do you have case studies that
demonstrate such savings?
• What technology platforms do you use and how do you partner with other
services to maximize efficiency?
• How do you set up your review facilities and review teams and where are your
• How do you screen and manage your contract attorneys?
Excelerate Discovery would be pleased to present to you and
your colleagues a customized proposal and solution
incorporating as many of our offerings as we jointly determine
may be prudent.
We believe that with the right resources and approach to
ediscovery, together we can create a cost effective and
proficient methodology that delivers the results you need and
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting and
speaking with you.