• All students to have evaluations returned.
• Students to be given current 50% grade.
• All students to act upon individual and generic advice.
• Any new content added to Evaluation must be in red.
• Only a digital emailed hand-in will be accepted.
• If you fail to hand-in, the original mark will be entered to exam
board on Friday.
• All old printed Evaluations must be handed back to me today
and not taken away at the end of the lesson.
• Final deadline is Thursday at 12:00.
• Feel free to hand-in today.
• Students who have ﬁnished Evaluations will continue to create
revision mind maps for TV and ﬁlm texts.
of too many
80+ = A
69-79 = B
60-69 = C
50% of your
Grade boundaries for Coursework
Read back each paragraph and question have you
evaluated the extend your research investigation informed
Remember, you separated your investigation into aims and
had a variety of ﬁndings not only one.
Try to include images of your full production pieces and
cropped sections of speciﬁc areas of discussion to help
illustrate your points.
Only “Quote” quotations from your research investigation
sources. You can include your own sentences from your
investigation but you do not need to quote them.
If you do quote a source include the reference for example
(Mulvey. L, 1990)
When did you last read your investigation intro/analysis/
conclusion? If you haven't there is little chance you can do
a good job on your evaluation.