1. • All students to have evaluations returned.
• Students to be given current 50% grade.
• All students to act upon individual and generic advice.
• Any new content added to Evaluation must be in red.
• Only a digital emailed hand-in will be accepted.
• If you fail to hand-in, the original mark will be entered to
exam board on Friday.
• All old printed Evaluations must be handed back to me
today and not taken away at the end of the lesson.
• Final deadline is Thursday at 12:00.
• Feel free to hand-in today.
• Students who have finished Evaluations will continue to
create revision mind maps for TV and film texts.
3. 80+ = A
69-79 = B
60-69 = C
Grade boundaries for Coursework
4. Evaluation tips
Read back each paragraph and question have you
evaluated the extend your research investigation
informed your production?
Remember, you separated your investigation into
aims and had a variety of findings not only one.
5. Evaluation tips
Try to include images of your full production pieces
and cropped sections of specific areas of discussion
to help illustrate your points.
6. Evaluation tips
Only “Quote” quotations from your research
investigation sources. You can include your own
sentences from your investigation but you do not
need to quote them.
If you do quote a source include the reference for
example (Mulvey. L, 1990)
7. Evaluation tips
When did you last read your investigation
intro/analysis/conclusion? If you haven't there is little
chance you can do a good job on your evaluation.