- 7,082 views
This keynote was presented at Digital Outlook 2014, organised by Econsultancy on 2014 Trends for Content & Social. ...
This keynote was presented at Digital Outlook 2014, organised by Econsultancy on 2014 Trends for Content & Social.
2014 Trends will bring the creation of real user value back into focus. By understanding the intersection of user needs and brand expertise, value creation can be manifested through understanding Content, Context, and using them to drive Advocacy.
2014 Trends for Content:
- Social Intelligence Centers
- From Publisher to Activator
- From Ego Analytics to Business Metrics
2014 Trends for Context:
- Battle of the Feeds
- Micro Social, Macro Possibilities
- Behaviour > Demographics
2014 Trends for Advocacy:
- Passion Points for C.I.A (Celebrities, Influencers, Advocates)
- It's not Real if it's not Relevant
- Intersection of User Graphs
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views