SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
Featured in: Business
FEATURED SLIDESHARE OF THE DAY (11 December 2013): Thank you!! https://twitter.com/SlideShareToday/status/410502548672372736 ...
FEATURED SLIDESHARE OF THE DAY (11 December 2013): Thank you!! https://twitter.com/SlideShareToday/status/410502548672372736
Welcome to the new rules of engagement - and social media marketing + content marketing should be approached from different ways for Small & Medium Businesses
What's covered in this presentation:
- Using Content Marketing & Social Media Platforms to address key challenges faced by SMBs : Value Proposition, Growing Customers, Revenue, & Scaling the Business
- One Size Does not Fit All : Using different social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Slideshare) in a targeted fashion that is different from how big brands approach digital strategy
- Resources for SMBs to scale and operationalise their content and social media marketing efforts
- Writing a Simple Social Media Action Plan: Goals, Target Audience, Measurement, Brand Voice & Personality, KPIs, & designing an Overall Content Plan
- The last word on Community: Communities are built on Relationships, not Technology
This presentation was a joint effort by Jamshed Wadia (@JamshedWadia) & Christel Quek (@ladyxtel) for the inaugural Connected Women - Powering Women in Business conference in Singapore, which is supported by Microsoft, StarHub, and Athena Network Singapore & Asia-Pacific.