HOW TO DO A
S O C I A L M E D I A M A R K E T I N G C A M PA I G N
• Big data is becoming big
• Companies can monitor
and identify trends using
MANAGING YOUR INDIVIDUAL
B R A N D VA L U E I N A S O C I A L M E D I A W O R L D
Social reach refers to how many
people a person influences.
Influence is the extent to which the
person influences others.
Extended network is the influence of
the person’s cumulative network.
• Bonders are social butterflies who use social media to
enhance and expand their relationships, which they
consider all-important in their lives.
• Creators, those hip, cool contributors, sit at the
cutting edge and plan to stay there. Social media give
them new ways to post and share their creative, clever
• Hits – total requests for a page.
• Page views – the number of times any pages gets viewed by any
• Bounce rate – the percentage of times a visitor leaves the site almost
• Click paths – how users proceed through the information.
• Conversion rates – what percentage of visitors act as the marketer
• Keyword analysis – what keywords people use to search on the
Internet for their products and services.
• Professionals , who are constantly on the go and busy,
want to appear efﬁcient, with everything together, so
they use social media to demonstrate just how smart
• Sentiment analysis allows marketers to analyze data from
these sources to collect consumer comments about
companies and their products.
• Sharers really want to help others, and the best way to
do so is by being constantly well informed so that they
can provide genuine insights to others.
• Social media refers to content distributed through