Search Engine Optimization Keyword Saturation Chris Haleua Alan Mitchell Tucker Christiansen
- 62% click on a link from the first page of search results
- 23% of searches progress to the second (usually trying another keyword or engine)
- 80% of unsuccessful searches are followed with keyword refinement.
- 77% choose organic over paid listings when searching for information
- 67% choose organic search when purchasing
- 25% higher conversion rates are achieved through organic links when purchasing
- 40% of SEO campaigns aware of their ROI achieve returns in excess of 500%,
- 22% of PPC campaigns were able to achieve this value.
- Daily Search Engine Usage
- 33% of people searched daily in 2002
- 59% of people searched daily in 2005
- 64% of US searches come from Google in 2007
- 77% of UK searches come from Google in 2007
- Study the most relevant search phrases
- Identify how often they are searched
- Design the site to provide clear answers
- Carefully phrase content to emphasize keywords
- Higher internal search satisfaction
- Better rankings on search engines
- Topics and phrases entered into search engines by people seeking information or shopping
- How to appropriately use keywords webpages to maximize organic rankings with search engines.
- Descriptive titles that match queries
- Frequent and Appropriate Repetition
- URL: http://www.superfast.com
- <title>Super Fast Purple Cars</title>
- <meta name="keywords" content="super, fast, purple, cars">
- <img src="purplecar.gif" alt="A fast purple car" title="A super fast purple car"/>
- Click <a href="fastpurplecars.html">here</a> to see some really fast purple cars!
- <a href="fastpurplecars.html">Some really fast purple cars!</a>
- Satisfy readers first then bots
Average Saturation http://www.seoresearcher.com/average-keyword-saturation-google-msn-yahoo.htm