Hey NYC! I've been teaching Programming For Non-Programmers for two years now - this is a special opportunity to get in on the class one more time before the end of the year. Plus it's at our beautiful soho loft downtown - more the reason to come out. Come enjoy! Hope to see you there. -Chris Castiglione
Why Take this Workshop?
If you're running a tech start-up, it's essential that you familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of web development. Ultimately knowing how to "talk to the talk" will help you communicate better with developers, and overall just look really cool.
5 Star Reviews: https://www.udemy.com/programming-for-non-programmers/
What You'll Learn
In this workshop we'll tackle some development principles to get you on the right path.
• What coding languages should I use for my next project?
• Which CMS is right for the job?
• What are the stages of web development?
• What deliverables do I need to provide my developer? (FYI - This is important and often neglected or done poorly)
• Reading code & basic developing principles to get us started
About the Teacher: Chris Castiglione
Chris Castiglione is a Product Developer and User-Experience designer living in NYC. In the past, Chris has taught classes for American Express, The New York Stock Exchange, Columbia University, General Electric, The Ladders, and SXSW. Chris is an alumni of YCombinator's Summer 2013 class.
Recortar diapositivas es una manera útil de recopilar información importante para consultarla más tarde.