Be the first to like this
Title: “The Big Picture: Global collaboration between companies for sustainability”
A two hour session. We don't want to get technical; we want to educate and give them some information they can take back home. The approach will be robust, critical and frank. I will share my knowledge of working within a number of global collaborations with a strict agreement that the Chatham House Rule will bind the members.
The aims of this presentation will be:
• To consider competition law and the implications for companies that collaborate with their competitors
• To inform the group of the various approaches around the world that have tackled collaborative working on sustainability issues. Included would be a look at their various approaches to governance.
• To share case studies of groups that have worked to set up voluntary codes or standards
• To build understanding of success and failure, barriers to change, what needs to happen.
• To facilitate a discussion on lessons for the SSC.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.