Have you spent all this time and money building the perfect social media and content marketing campaign and now feel all dressed up with nowhere to go? Did you build it and no one came? You must get out there, identify influencers, and engage with them.
In this free 30-minute Biznology® webinar, you’ll learn all about earned media marketing: how to get off your duff and get out there online.
You’ll find out:
• How to identify the right people to engage
• The best way to engage
• What to say and how to message them
• How to ask for what you need in a compelling (not annoying) way
Chris Abraham will go through a real case study for Mizuno Running. He’ll show how his team helped introduce their Mezamashii “brilliant” run project not only to the top runners, athletes, and celebrities, but to all runners. Chris will show you how to find the right online influencers, bloggers, and the social media savvy.
He’ll teach you how to:
• Befriend them honestly and openly
• Appeal to them on their own terms
• Give them what they need and get what you need for a successful campaign
• Create a blogger-optimized news release
• Interact with them so that everyone feels respected and leaves happy
• Maximize coverage in blog posts and social media shares
Earned media mentions are much more organic than paid media and are more authentic. They live a longer life than paid/contextual advertising and can powerfully influence organic search on Google and Bing.
Sponsors: BarnRaisers, Brick Marketing, Gerris digital, Marketing Pilgrim, and Unison
Chris Abraham is a blogger at Biznology. He’s Director of Social Media at Unison, an integrated brand agency combining strategic, creative, and technology services to help clients build and strengthen their brands. He focuses on blogger outreach/engagement and Internet crisis response. He is Founder/Principal of Gerris digital, a full-service digital strategy consulting firm.