1. Psalms 18:6In my distress I called upon theLORD, and cried unto my God: heheard my voice out of histemple, and my cry came beforehim, even into his ears.
2. Psalms 34:15The eyes of the LORD are upon therighteous, and his ears are openunto their cry.
3. Psalms 34:17The righteous cry, and the LORDheareth, and delivereth them out ofall their troubles.
4. Psalms 55:17Evening, and morning, and atnoon, will I pray, and cry aloud: andhe shall hear my voice.
5. 2 Chronicles 18:28-3128 So the king of Israel and Jehoshaphatthe king of Judah went up toRamothgilead.29 And the king of Israel said untoJehoshaphat, I will disguise myself, andwill go to the battle; but put thou on thyrobes. So the king of Israel disguisedhimself; and they went to the battle.
6. 30 Now the king of Syria had commandedthe captains of the chariots that were withhim, saying, Fight ye not with small or great,save only with the king of Israel.31 And it came to pass, when the captains ofthe chariots saw Jehoshaphat, that they said,It is the king of Israel. Therefore theycompassed about him to fight: butJehoshaphat cried out, and the LORD helpedhim; and God moved them to depart fromhim.
7. 2 Chronicles 18:1-21 Now Jehoshaphat had riches and honour inabundance, and joined affinity with Ahab.2 And after certain years he went down toAhab to Samaria. And Ahab killed sheep andoxen for him in abundance, and for thepeople that he had with him, and persuadedhim to go up with him to Ramothgilead.