1. OPRAH WINFREY Presented by : Hasan raza Angad jaspal Hussam ahmad mulla Hussain badri Shadab ahmad Rahil ahmad
2. Talk Show Host, Actress & Pioneer (The Oprah Winfrey Show) Famous for : Pioneering the talk show program with her “Oprah Winfrey Show&quot;. Winfrey details : Born - USA January 29, 1954 Lives - USA
3. Oprah Winfrey’s life <ul><li>Birth and childhood </li></ul>Oprah Gail Winfrey was born on the family farm in Kosciusko, Mississippi. Her dad, Vernon Winfrey, who was stationed as a soldier at a local base; and her mother, Vernita Lee, were both young at the time of Oprah's birth. Her parents never married. Shortly after she was born her mother found a job, as a maid, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Oprah was left in the care of her grandmother, Hattie Mae Lee.
4. <ul><li>Having suffered abuse and molestation, Oprah, a runaway teenager in search of herself, was sent to a juvenile detention home at the age of 13, only to be denied admission because all the beds were filled. As a last resort, she was sent to Nashville to live with her father. At age fourteen, Oprah gave birth to a premature baby that later died. At age nineteen, Oprah got her first broadcasting job at WVOL in Nashville. </li></ul>Teenager and education/career
5. En tr ep re ne ur Oprah told Fortune Magazine, &quot;I don't think of myself as a businesswoman. The only time I think about being a businesswoman is now, while I'm talking to you. There's this part of me that's afraid of what will happen if I believe it all.&quot;
7. <ul><li>Giver </li></ul><ul><li>Compassionate </li></ul><ul><li>Genuine </li></ul>Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in the small town of Henley-on-Klip, south of Johannesburg
8. Oprah’s definition of success <ul><li>+ A Goal-Oriented Focus + The Ability to Overcome Diversity + The Ability to Recognize and Seize the Opportunity + A Sense of Responsibility to Others + The Courage to Follow her Passion </li></ul>
9. <ul><li>Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. </li></ul><ul><li>Do the one thing you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. </li></ul>Failure quotes by Oprah