A narrated version can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB82kbj-NXw This was a short remote presentation that was part of a panel at the CACUSS 12.0: Engaging Digital Citizens
A narrated version can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB82kbj-NXw This was a short remote presentation that was part of a panel at the CACUSS 12.0: Engaging Digital Citizens conference <http: /> in Vancouver BC, Canada.
9. Fly with the flock? http://www.flickr.com/photos/odreiuqzide/3184901242/
10. Roam the network?
11. Personal identity, interest & Me: the Individual trajectory BoundedWe: Communities membership; group identity, shared interest, human centeredBoundaryless; fuzzy, intersecting interests, object centered sociality Many: Networks (Engeström)
12. Consciousness,confidence Me: the Individuallevel, risktolerance,styles, emotion Distinct power/trust dynamics, shared forward movement orWe: Communities strong blocking, bonding, stasis, attn. to maintenance,Flows around languageblocks, bridging,brokering, lesscohesion, Many: Networksdistributedpower/trust, change
13. My email,journals, email, Me: the Individualportfolios,Facebook page,etc. Meetings, confs.,We: Communities projects, wikis, group blogs, collaborative Facebook, platforms… ELGG, Twitter, YouTube, Wikipedia,etc… Many: Networks
15. enable people to…• discover & appropriate useful technology• be in and use communities & networks (people)• express their identity• find and create content• usefully participate http://www.flickr.com/photos/stillthedudeabides/186852754/