1. Do you know that man
standing (at, in ,on) the window ?
2. The hotel is (at, in ,on) a small
island in the middle of the lake.
3. When I go to the cinema, I like to
sit (at, in ,on) the front row.
4. I've just started working (at, in
,on) the sales department.
5. Write your name (at, in ,on) the
top of the page.
6. Here's a shopping list. Don't buy
anything that's not (at, in ,on) the
7. Jane's house is (at, in ,on) the other
end of the street.
8. I wrote the date (at, in ,on) the back
of the photograph.
9. Have you seen this picture (at, in
,on) today's paper ?
10. We stopped at a small village (at, in
,on) the way to London.