1. Ensure that all electrical equipment you use is in good condition.Check the electrical cords and make sure they are not frayed.
2. Hands should be dry before attempting to use any electrical to use any electrical equipmentDo not attempt to change fuses unless you know what you are doingDo not turn on all appliances at the same time just because you want to save time.
3. It is a must that you have a record ofevery risk assessment done.Assessing or evaluating the hazardsand risks is crucial in making decisionon the mode of control to be used.
4. Masks should fitcomfortably overthe nose and mouth.A wet mask isconsideredcontaminated.Mask should not beworn around theneck.
5. Gloves should be used when issue ofcontamination is present. Also, when acaregiver has an open wound on thehands. The outside of the gloves shouldnot be touched when removed as this isconsidered contaminated .