1. CHICAGO WOLVES TALE OF THE TAPE
Saturday, Nov. 30
Team Record: 11-11-1-0
Last Game: 1-7 Loss at Chicago (Nov. 29)
Season Series: 1-1-0-0
Last Meeting: 1-7 Road Loss (Nov. 29)
Team Record: 10-8-0-2
Last Game: 7-1 W vs. Rockford (Nov. 29)
Season Series: 1-1-0-0
Last Meeting: 7-1 Home Win (Nov. 29)
• Tonight marks the third of 12 Illinois Lottery Cup matchups between
Chicago and Rockford this season and the 67th all-time regularseason meeting between the clubs.
• The Wolves have posted an 11-18-2-1 all-time regular-season mark
at the MetroCentre, but have earned points in 10 of their last 17 trips
to Rockford (8-7-2-0).
• The Wolves broke out of their offensive slump by dropped a sevenspot in their 7-1 win over Rockford Friday night; the victory also
snapped the team’s three-game winless streak.
• Left wing DMITRIJ JASKIN (2G, A) and defenseman CADE
FAIRCHILD (3A) paced a pack of seven Chicago skaters with
• The Wolves close out the month of November tonight with their first
trip to Rockford this season.
• Seven of Chicago’s 10 victories this season have come on
enemy ice and the team has gained points in nine of its 11 road tilts
By The Numbers
12 - Number of Chicago’s 18 skaters who dressed on Friday that
notched at least one point, while seven of them posted multiplepoint games.
15 - Number of points center COREY LOCKE has accumulated in 19
3 - Number of power-play goals the Wolves exploded for Friday
games this season, which ranks first on the Wolves (5G, 10A).
night, which was a season-high and marked the first time they have
scored three man-advantage markers in a game since April 19, 2013.
Follow The Action
Tonight’s game begins at 7 p.m. and can be seen on The
U-Too (WCIU-DT 26.2). U-Too also can be found on
XFinity’s Chs. 248 and 360, RCN’s Ch. 35 and WOW’s Ch.
170. The game can also be streamed on www.ahllive.com.
Those away from a TV or computer can follow
@Chicago_Wolves on Twitter for live in-game play-by-play.
#4 TAYLOR CHORNEY
#37 TERRY BROADHURST
Taylor Chorney matched a
career-high 2 goals against
Rockford on Friday; his other
two-goal effort also came
against the IceHogs on
March 13, 2012.
Oak Lawn native Terry
Broad-hurst scored the IceHogs
lone goal Friday night, his first
point in four games.
The 26-year-old blueliner has
earned eight points (3G, 5A)
and a +8 plus/minus rating in
11 contests during the month
of November after being held
scoreless and posting a -7 rating
in seven tilts during the month
The 25-year-old forward shares
first on Rockford with 6 goals
and shares third with 14 points
in 21 games this season.
Broadhurst has collected
2 goals and 3 points in two
games against Chicago this