• Situated along Seven Mile Beach, this is one of the best strands of sandy beach on the island, and is known for its carefree atmosphere. The pace is slow, with very little shopping or nightlife. Still, there has been a boom in hotel construction that converted Negril from a hippie hideaway in the 60s and early 70s into a mainstream tourist destination good for families, singles, and couples alike.• Its usually safe to drink the water, which is filtered and chlorinated. Nonetheless, to be on the safe side, drink bottled water whenever possible.• Safety: Kingston has a crime problem so, if you choose to go there, take common sense precautions and remain alert to your surroundings.• Language Spoken: English and Jamaican Patois, the lively dialect of Jamaican Creole English• Departure Tax: You will be charged a US$27 departure tax at the airport, payable either in US or Jamaican dollars. The Jamaican exchange equivalent for this tax is J$1,000.• US Customs: Generally, returning US citizens can bring home, duty-free, US$600 worth of goods for each 48-hour visit. Items
• All resorts are all-inclusive, adult-only• Package includes flight, hotel, round-trip transportation between airport and resort, taxes and tips• Travel protection is not included but highly recommended, additional information will be sent with quote• Deposit is due at time of booking and payment plan can be customized to fit your needs• Final payment is usually due 45 days before departure• Passport is required for travel to Jamaica, please make sure you passport does not expire within 6 months after your travel• Passport information is not needed at time of booking
• Far from the ordinary, this inspired resort offers the ultimate in personalized pampering and luxurious accommodations. Fronting the longest and best stretch of Negril’s famous Seven Mile Beach, guests are treated to 24-hour room and Butler service, complete pampering at the Red Lane® Spa, an inspired selection of restaurants and bars and unlimited land and motorized water sports including scuba diving and waterskiing. Combining refined elegance with a laid-back atmosphere, couples, spa-lovers and honeymooners alike enjoy unforgettable stays at this romantic seaside escape.
Seven Restaurants Five BarsNightly Entertainment
• These rooms feature a four-poster king-size bed with mahogany furnishings and tiled floors. Located on the first and second floors of Coconut Grove and Bamboo Grove Buildings.• Garden/Pool View• Five Nights
• These rooms feature a four-poster king-size bed with mahogany furnishings and tiled floors. Located on the first through third floors in the Paradise, Coconut Cove and Bamboo Grove Buildings.• Garden View• Four Nights
• With an emphasis on romance and relaxation, this adults- only resort blends gracious amenities and bold bohemian styles to create an inspired island oasis. Catering exclusively to couples, it features eclectic yet chic guestrooms, an alluring full-service spa, a dynamic offering of restaurants, enjoyable bars including a popular piano bar and a variety of included activities and excursions such as shopping in Negril and glass-bottom boat cruises.
Two Pools Four Hot tubs Swim-Up BarWater Skiing/ Scuba Diving
• Deluxe Garden • View of lush tropical gardens. Located throughout the property. • Five Nights• Deluxe Ocean • View of Caribbean Sea, some views may be partial ocean. Located on 1st, 2nd or 3rd floors • Five Nights• Deluxe Beachfront • View of Caribbean Sea. Located on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd floors in the blocks closest to the ocean. Free mini bar. Flat screen TV. • Four Nights
• Offering an idyllic setting amidst lush tropical palm trees, fragrant gardens and the pristine Seven Mile Beach, the adults-only, Couples Swept Away provides a polished island hideaway catering exclusively to couples in love. Fronting the bright blue waters of the Caribbean, guests are treated to upscale verandah suites, a premier, 10- acre sports and fitness complex, an array of water sports, a selection of open-air restaurants and dynamic bars, nightly entertainment, unlimited golf and much more. In an idyllic setting tucked amidst fragrant tropical gardens, breezy palm trees and the white-sand beaches of Negril, Couples Swept away is a dream world of romance, surf and spectacular sunshine.
• Whether your perfect tropical vacation involves relaxing on the beach with a book or exploring the island, there is something for every vacation style at Couples Swept Away. Located on Negrils picturesque Seven Mile Beach, couples, honeymooners and guests looking to tie the knot experience an all-inclusive wonderland of options including unique daily activities like a shuttle to Margaritaville, a catamaran cruise and a glass-bottom boat tour; unlimited golf; enjoyable watersports and scuba diving; an impressive 10-acre sports and fitness complex where guests can enjoy a yoga class, work out in the open-air gym or swim in the 25- meter lap pool; and a splendid spa where guests can indulge in relaxing treatments like Swedish and Deep Tissue massages and Aromatherapy. Where the cares of everyday melt away with the setting sun, Couples Swept Away redefines your idea of paradise.
• Designed to please, Couples Swept Away caters exclusively to couples, honeymooners and guests looking to tie the knot with all- inclusive gourmet restaurants, live entertainment every night and premium brand drinks at a selection of dynamic bars. With something for every palate, the gourmet restaurants at Couples Swept Away serve delicious a la carte dining options including made-to-order breakfasts and ocean views at The Palms or Patios Patio; fresh fruits, vegetables and healthy options at the Sea Grape Café; mouthwatering sandwiches, salads, jerk chicken and casual favorites at the beachfront Cabana Grill; authentic Thai cuisine at Lemon Grass and continental cuisine with a distinctly-Caribbean flair at Feathers, one of Negril’s finest gourmet restaurants. A dynamic selection of bars, including a Sports Bar and Piano Bar serve up refreshing cocktails, while a nightclub and nightly entertainment ensure there is always something to do and see at Couples Swept Away.
Where the romance of the Caribbean is evident in the tropical watercolors of everyspectacular sunrise and sunset, Couples Swept Away creates an atmosphere ofquiet relaxation and intimate, sun-swept vistas. Here, all-suite accommodationsfeature a plush king-size bed, nightly turndown service, the option of breakfast inbed, all-inclusive access to the resort’s upscale dining and entertainment optionsand a spacious balcony or terrace where comfortable seating provides the perfectplace to unwind after unforgettable days in the sun and surf of Jamaica. In an idyllicsetting tucked amidst fragrant tropical gardens, breezy palm trees and white-sandbeaches, the exotic verandah suites at Couples Swept Away provide a dream worldof complete comfort and convenience.
• Garden Verandah Suites - Rooms with a view of lush tropical gardens. 5 nights.• Atrium Suites - Rooms are located in the center of the property, situated on the first or second floor of a 4 unit villa. No TV. 5 nights.• Ocean Verandah Suites -Rooms with a partial view of the Caribbean Sea. 4 nights.• Beachfront Suites - Rooms are partial ocean view. Located along the beach path on the first or second floor of a 4 room villa. No TV. 4 nights.• Beachfront Verandah Suites - Rooms with a picturesque view of the Caribbean Sea. Located along the beach path on 1st, 2nd & 3rd floor. 4 nights.