Google Share CalendarBlog post: top dates in ___Embedded calendar on pageReview top eventsHTML 5 infographic
The Witheridge Transport Company, Dennis "char-a-banc" (T9795), a Ford 14 seater bus and Burford bus (T 9795)Company Birthday – establish one! Then celebrate it onlineImages can be a resource for historic articles – get them on flickr, informative articles, etc
Event attendeesPromote on socialLegit authors on G+Presentorsjournalists
1. Identifying & Engaging With Social Influencers BLUEGLASS.COM @ChelseaBlackercblacker@blueglass.com
2. Chelsea Blackercblacker@blueglass.com@chelseablackerBLUEGLASS.COMCHELSEABLACKER.COM
3. Identify Influencers
6. YouTube Search
8. Google Search Operator Queries
9. What do Influencers Like?
13. Search A Site
14. Content Development
15. Calendar HistoryCase Studies
16. Exclusive Interviews
18. Company History
19. EmployeesCopy Writers?
21. Comment on Posts
22. Get Familiar on Twitter
23. Hello Sarah, Thanks for the RT of Angela’s last blog post on XXX,glad you too see the funnier side in cooking disasters! Mustconfess, she just threw away the pan instead of trying to cleanup the mess. Angela and I are currently developing a Facebook appabout baking bread. Is there any chance you’d have a momentto chat through it on Skype/gChat with me? I’d appreciate anyfeedback you could offer from your bread baking experiences.My Skype username is: XXXX, don’t hesitate to email, tweet,skype message or gChat me when you have a moment! KR, Chelsea
24. Outreach Stories
25. Key Takeaways1. Be honest about who you are.2. Collaboration is most powerful with both internal staff support and external influencers .3. Ensure what you have to offer is 100% relevant to your target influencer.4. Have fun meeting new people.
26. Chelsea Blackercblacker@blueglass.com@chelseablackerBLUEGLASS.COMCHELSEABLACKER.COM