3.  Gold/silversmith (like his father) Apprentice Lieutenant of colonial artillery Craftsman Engraver
4.  On the Evening of April 18,1775 Paul was sent for by Dr. Joseph Warren and was told to ride to Lexington, Matt. ,to warn Sam Adams and John Hancock that the British were coming. The saying ’’One by land, two by sea’’ was said by Paul when the British were coming.
5.  Paul Revere’s Ride By: Henry Longfellow Paul Revere By: The Beastie Boys Ride Of Paul Revere There is even a band named Paul Revere and the Raiders
6.  Married Sarah Orne in the Aug. of 1757. After Sarah died in 1773 Paul married Rachel Walker and had 8 children.
7.  Paul’s silver shop was just a corner stone of his professional life. Was originally dad’s shop, but inherited it later on.
8.  Paul Revere provided three accounts of his ride on April 18th 1775. His first two accounts, a draft and a corrected copy of a deposition, both dated 1775, were made at the request of the Massachusetts Provisional Congress. These depositions, taken from all eyewitnesses to the skirmish on Lexington Green, were compiled in the hopes of obtaining proof that the British had fired the first shot.
9.  On the night of April 18, 1775, silversmith Paul Revere left his small wooden home in Bostons North End and set out on a journey that would make him into a legend. Today that home is still standing at 19 North Square and has become a national historic landmark. It is downtown Bostons oldest building and one of the few remaining from an early era in the history of colonial America.
10.  The Paul Revere Memorial Association rescued and restored the Paul Revere House. The building that had been the patriots home from 1770-1800 continued for a time as a private home, however, by 1845 it was in full use as a boarding house mostly for transient seamen.
11.  In 1811, at the age of 76, Paul Revere retired and left his well-established copper business in the hand of his sons and grandsons. Revere seems to have remained healthy in his final years, despite the personal sorrow caused by the deaths of his wife Rachel and son Paul in 1813. Revere died of natural causes on May 10, 1818 at the age of 83, leaving five children.
12.  Paul Revere is remembered for his historic Midnight Ride warning colonists of the impending British Army attack. He also had an illustrious career as an engraver, silversmith, watchmaker and soldier.