CH 2 & 3 Review Sheet
1. What is matter?
2. A good understanding of the meaning of all vocabulary words and examples of
3. Chemical/Physical Properties
4. Chemical/Physical Changes, what they are and clues that one is occurring.
5. Density: definition, equation and the ability to find the density of a given object
6. Volume: definition, equation and the ability to find the volume of a given object
7. SI units of matter and weight
8. Four states of matter
9. What does the temperature of matter have to do with the movement of molecules?
10. Two types of solid and how particles are arranged for each.
11. How molecules act in each state and how they act towards each other in those
12. Differences between gases & plasma