Experienced Project Director/Sr. Project Manager with 20+ year proven and extensive record of successfully winning & managing a large number of important and sizeable projects who has:
• Successfully led complex multi-disciplined teams on large scale ($100M+) projects, many of which were recognized, internationally, nationally or regionally though awards and publications;
• Extensive project management skills with the ability to successfully deliver client’s vision employing innovative, strategic, on budget-on time management tools & processes;
• Proven expertise growing/managing P&L ($6MM gross revenues/yr), quality control of projects;
• Leader in sustainable practices, thought leadership, mentoring;
• Market/Industry knowledge with a passion for design excellence; multi-tasking; multi-projects;
• Solution provider, skilled in contract proposals/negotiations, scope definition, evaluation of alternatives;
• Excellent communicator with solid client development and relationship management record;
• Skilled in the organization, management, prioritization and coordination of architectural, engineering and interiors disciplines, & external specialty consultants from conceptual design to close-out, as well as for feasibility studies, programming, space planning. Understands the value of guidelines & standards, adherence to contracts. Project delivery methods for these projects have included alternatives such as: fast track, design-build and CMAR;
• Roles & responsibilities throughout career involved high profile, high quality projects, building and maintaining client relationships, leadership to achieve design intent / excellence, sustainability and profitability for private and public projects including strategic programming/planning, architecture, interiors & FF&E for the workplace, mixed-use and urban design/ master planning .
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.