Charlotte chamberlain as pre production tasks feedback sheetDocument Transcript
AS Pre-production Tasks Feedback
Student Name: Charlotte Chamberlain
Task 1 – Pre-production: Research & Planning Evidence on
1. Similar Products – film beginning analysis yes
2. Genre Analysis yes
3. Target Audience yes
4. Script yes
5. Drafts yes
6. Storyboard yes
7. Shotlist yes
8. Layouts – floor plan yes
9. Locations yes
14.Production schedule yes
1. Very detailed work well done for all films in both horror and thriller
2. Good prezi on the genre of horror and power-point on thriller
3. Good use of mind maps and avatars to show your target audience.
Further work on the audience for your film is excellent.
4. Good script laid out in the appropriate way. Perhaps consider cutting the
line ‘is aside letting the crime happen as bad as committing it’ and cut
straight to ‘did I kill her’. This could create more suspense?
5. Excellent evidence of all stages of the idea being worked through
6. Fantastic detailed storyboards. Excellent use of photos to further
illustrate your vision.
7. Very detailed shot list
8. Very detailed floor plans – is there a way of rotating these so it is easier
9. Well though through locations. Using your home means you can access
it whenever you need.
10.Great work on the specifics of your costumes and what they mean to
your characters, great additional work on colours and their meanings.
11.Good list of props needed. You could add your costumes to this list.
12.Good photos and description on your choice of actors. The important
thing will be to get the ‘family’ photos and making them look aged that
you need for your opening.
13.Equipment choices now added.
14.You have made a good start to your schedule here but need to include
the rest of the filming and when you plan to edit in order to meet the
deadlines. Schedule now updated.
Additional work on what happens in the rest of the film, colour meanings, song
permissions, photo storyboards, drafts, risk assessment (could be slightly more
detailed especially given the danger of having your actor under water), film title
choices make this an excellent body of work for your pre-production Charlotte,
You need to complete your production schedule and add your equipment list
then this will be a very high level 4. At present as you are missing some work it
is partially incomplete and can only be graded a level 2.
Equipment and very detailed production schedule now added. Excellent
additional work on voiceover trials. This is an excellent project Charlotte, you
have used many technologies, all of your work is thorough, your blog is
excellently presented, well done! Level 4.
Mark out of 20: 11
Teacher name: A Jones Date: 02/01/14
Student action plan for improvement
Final mark out of 20:20 (A) Date:21/01/14