1. ‘Agua Water’ – Advertisement Story Board Complied By: Chantelle Groth and Emily Griﬃths
2. During the time period that the advertisement will be running, ‘Anything is possible’ photos such as this will be used on the label to reinforce the brand ideology and the ad concept-‐ ‘when you drink Agua, anything is possible’ • Product Representation – ‘Agua’ Water
3. • In a universe not too far away from our own, a young man, Walter, to whom society commonly referred to as a ‘geek’, went down to his local convenience store parched with an unyielding thirst… Advertisement opens with a ‘Star Wars’ theme (in that words explaining the beginning of the ad’s story scroll up the screen). The opening bars of the Star Wars ﬁlms play in the background. The above words in the textbox are those which role up the screen.
4. These two images detail what the actor who is portraying the ‘geek’ named Walter will look like and also the set out of the convenience store. Within this frame of the advertisement, it will also show Walter walking towards the fridge where the ‘Agua Water’ is kept within the store.
5. On this frame of the advertisement, Walter goes to pick up the ‘Agua’ bottle of water out of the fridge. The camera then zooms into his eyes, with the screen then going black, which gives the audience the sensation that they have now entered Walter’s mind.
6. With the edges of the screen blurred, the audience is now in Walter’s imagination and see him walking out of the corner store and down the sidewalk for a few seconds, with the ‘Agua’ water in his hand.
7. Still with the edges blurred, the audience see Walter walking past a café and window where a few attractive women are sitting outside with David Beckham. In Beckham’s hands is a bottle of ordinary tap water, however as soon as the women see Walter they scramble up from the café chairs and rush into his arms. Beckham then gives him a look of bewilderment, to which Walter just shrugs his shoulders and takes another drink of water.
8. The ﬁnal frame with the edges blurred sees Walter continue to walk down the street with all these women hanging oﬀ his arms. He then comes to a stop at the end of the road, takes another drink from the ‘Agua’ water and then winks and points at the camera. The screen then goes black.
9. The advertisement ends with the camera zooming out of Walter’s mind and eyes, back to where the audience last saw him standing at the water fridge, to him then smiling and picking up the ‘Agua’ water and taking it over to the counter where he pays for it and proceeds to walk out of the store. He is then frozen as the above line ﬂashes across the text written ﬂashes across the screen.