1. Maersk Everest Program (MEP) THE LHOTSE PROGRAM Graduation Module - 2006/2007 Keke Quei & Holger NauHeimer 2008.07.07~08 Tele-Meeting
2. Keke Quei ( 桂香梅） – Facilitator & Coach 中国第一位认证华籍专业促导师 - 世界促导协会 ( iaf-world.org ) <ul><li>One of Asia ‘ s most skilled course holders and facilitator ( 亚太地区知名 促 导师 ) </li></ul><ul><li>Sought-after educationist, communications artist & development design consultant. ( 沟通艺术家 / 成长设计师 ) </li></ul><ul><li>President - Kinnogene Inc. ( 睿基国际总裁 ) </li></ul><ul><li>World Bank SME Leadership Project Consultant </li></ul><ul><li>( 世界银行大西部中小企业领导力项目顾问 ) </li></ul><ul><li>Accenture China Director ( 五大咨询 - 组织发展总监 ) </li></ul><ul><li>AMA China – Managing Director ( 美国管理协会中国区执行董事 ) </li></ul><ul><li>Corp. HRD and OD Practitioner – Digital, ABB, Xerox ( 企业内亚太地区高管 ) </li></ul>Brings together people, ideas, projects with touch of Innovation! 创新结合人员 , 创意 , 项目的专家 !
3. Holger Nauheimer (Change Facilitation) <ul><li>One of the world ’ s opinion leaders on change. </li></ul><ul><li>The author of The Change Management Toolbook (www.change-management-toolbook.com), the best known and most cited web-reference on Change, and the founder of the Change Consortium </li></ul><ul><li>Holger has worked for clients such as adidas, Airbus, SAP, United Nations, World Bank, and many others. </li></ul><ul><li>Holger leads the global company Change Facilitation which provides services related to Change Management to international clients. </li></ul>Change is a journey. We are living in times of uncertainty. If you want to help navigate your company through a change process, you must be prepared for unchartered water: no two change initiatives are the same. You have to discover your path again and again. Your job as a change leader will be more of a coast guard than that of a captain.” ----- Holger Nauheimer
4. The objective of this telemeeting <ul><li>The objective of this telemeeting is to prepare you for a pre-workshop assignment that you are asked to carry out in the coming three weeks. </li></ul><ul><li>The assignment will be to </li></ul><ul><ul><li>arrange a team meeting with your reports </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>ask your team members to interview each other on examples of positive change </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>summarize and document the results of the meeting </li></ul></ul>
5. The Power of Imagination…
6. … Has a Deep Impact on Human Systems.
7. Imagine… Imagine that everybody in Maersk can see the future as it unfolds. Imagine that you had the ability to paint the future in disctinct colors. Imagine that that these colors would be the colors of success, satisfaction and pride. Imagine that everybody in Maersk had the same dream – would that dream become reality?
8. It is possible… Because organizations are nothing else than a product of our collective imagination. If you want to implement change, you have encourage people to imagine the future of their organization. Together, collectively. This process is called Appreciative Inquiry (AI)