JFokus 2011 - Google Cloud for Java Developers: Platform and Monetization
by Patrick Chanezon, Senior Director, Developer Relations at VMware on Feb 16, 2011
- 4,028 views
This session will provide developers with an overview of Google Cloud computing services and monetization opportunities: ...
This session will provide developers with an overview of Google Cloud computing services and monetization opportunities:
* Google App Engine Java: Developers can leverage Google's cloud infrastructure to run their Java applications at scale, leveraging Java standards such as Java Servlet, Java Data Objects, and Java Persistence API.
* Google App Engine for Business: targeted at Enterprises, with SLA, paid support, and SQL
* Google Storage, Prediction and BigQuery APIs: storage, machine learning and interactive analytics services powered by Google infrastructure.
* Google Apps Marketplace: allows developers to integrate Google Apps in their applications and sell them to Google Apps customers.
* Google Fusion Tables, Maps API, Visualization API to create powerful and interactive visualization of data
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views