Syntek Global Commission System Syntek Global has one of the best compensation plans in the Network Marketing industry.Syntek Global Pays Distributors Many Different Ways: Direct Sales Commissions, Team Sales Commissions, Check Matching Commissions, A number of other incredible bonuses.
Syntek Global Commission System To maximize the earning potential of DistributorsSyntek has created a Dual Commission System . The hybrid two-fold commission system from Syntek Global consists of the Binary Tree System and the Uni-Level Enrollment Tree System There are 8 ways to Earn Income with Syntek Global
1) Fast Start Bonus2) 25% Preferred Customer ResidualCommissions3) 10% Team Residual Commissions4) Infinity Bonus5) 6%-8% MVP Check Match ResidualCommissions6) MVP Rank Bonus Program
7 ) Leadership Bonus Pools - 3% of the GrossVolume divided between qualifieddistributors:(a) 1% Customer Sponsorship Pool (b) 1% Distributor Sponsorship Pool (c) 1% Blue Diamond Leadership Pool8) Multiple Business Centers - 4 PossibleBusiness Centers each maxing out at 20LAKHS/Month residual income.
1.Fast Start BonusWhen a New distributor purchases a Fast Start Kit the sponsoring distributorreceives a Fast Start Bonus. The corresponding PV ( Personal Volume) of theFast Start Kit is also allocated to GV. (Group Volume) There are 3 Starter Kits Sl Sl Starter kit Starter kit Amount Amount PV PV No No (Rs) (Rs) 1 India Beginners 9122 100 Kit 2 Pro Starter Kit 17993 225 3 MVP Business 35855 500 Builder Kit
1.2 Fast Start Bonus Starter Kit Fast Start Bonus Beginners Starter Kit NIL Pro Starter Kit 1250.00 MVP Business Builder Kit 2500.00 Fast Start Bonus Note: Fast Start Note: Fast Start U Bonuses is paid Bonuses is paid weekly. Any bonus weekly. Any bonus earned during a given earned during a given week will be paid the week will be paid the following Friday. following Friday. 1250 2500 Pro Kit MVP Kit
2.Preferred Customer Commission25% commissions on all orders placed by personallysponsored customers through website U Syntek send 25% P.C.C to You Office Registered Through Website ank gh B hr o u Fu nd t Send and site web ugh th ro der r e or st ome Plac t o cu Customer d uc t r Pro elive ek D Synt Note: The PV on all Preferred Customer Note: The PV on all Preferred Customer purchases will be 50% of normal PV purchases will be 50% of normal PV
3.Team Commission (Binary Commission)Team Commission or Binary Commission is 10 % of the total GV ofyour lesser volume leg U Team Commission Team Commission ==10 % of 40000 ((Lesser Leg) 10 % of 40000 Lesser Leg) ==4000 $$==Rs 200000/- 4000 Rs 200000/- D1 D2 40000 GV 50000 GV- 40000 GV • • Balance GV rolls over to next month Balance GV rolls over to next month10000 GV Carry • • Your own PV counts towards the total GV in your lesser volume leg. Your own PV counts towards the total GV in your lesser volume leg.forward NEXT • • Team commissions are paid on and begin when 250 accumulated GV is reached in aa Team commissions are paid on and begin when 250 accumulated GV is reached inMonth monthly cycle on lesser volume leg. monthly cycle on lesser volume leg.
4. Infinity BonusWhen you sponsor first 2 new distributors and team created by them is called your PRO Team and whenyou sponsor 3rd,4th ,5th etc New Distributors and team created by them is called POWER Team. Youearn an Infinity Bonus on all these Pro Team members that purchase a MVP Business Builder Kit orInfinity Starter Kit down your Power Team legs, infinitely deep. 1250/- For Pro Kit U Infinity Bonus 2500/-For MVP Kit A B C D Your PRO Team Your POWER Team A1 B1 Your POWER Team C ‘s PRO Team A2 B2 Your POWER Team A1’s PRO Team
5. MVP Check Match CommissionsThis program allows you to earn a percentage of the team commissions paid toall the distributors you personally sponsor, the distributors they sponsor, andso on up to seven generations deep of MVP ranked distributors in yourEnrollment Tree legs (A generation ends and another begins when a qualified MVP is found in a leg, regardless of depth) Enrollment leg 8% Check Match Comm MVP Ranks Generation Paid U 4000/- PEARL 1 1600/- JADE 2 SAPPHIRE 3 Your Direct D1 50000/- Binary RUBY 4 Comm. EMERALD 5 20000/- DIAMOND 6 Direct of D1 M Binary BLUE DIAMOND 7 Comm.
5.1 MVP Rank and Qualification EarningPro Lesser Leg Volume Qualification Eligible for Potential Check matchRanks Monthly Generation Monthly (INR)Pro Personally Active . Personally Sponsor min. 2 who remain activeSilver 500 Personally Active . No 25000 Personally Sponsor min.Pro GV 2 who remain activeGold 1000 Personally Active . No 37500 Personally Sponsor min.Pro GV 2 who remain active
5.2 MVP Rank and QualificationMVP Lesser Leg Volume Qualification Eligible for Check match Earning PotentialRank Monthly Generation Monthly (INR)Pearl 2,000 GV Min. 1 Personal Sponsorship tree leg includes A Qualified Silver Pro 1 50000 or aboveJade 5000 GV Min. 2 Personal Sponsorship tree 2 125000 leg includes A Qualified Silver Pro or above in each legSapphire 10000 GV Min. 3 Personal Sponsorship tree 3 250000 leg includes A Qualified Silver Pro or above in each legRuby 20000 GV Min. 4 Personal Sponsorship tree 4 500000 leg includes A Qualified Silver Pro or above in each leg
5.3 MVP Rank and QualificationMVP Rank Lesser Leg Qualification Eligible for Earning Volume Check match Potential Monthly Generation MonthlyEmerald 30000 GV Min. 5 Personal 5 750000 Sponsorship tree leg includes A Qualified Silver Pro or aboveDiamond 40000 GV Min. 6 Personal 6 1000000 Sponsorship tree leg includes A Qualified Silver Pro or above in each legBlue 50000 GV Min. 7 Personal 7 Unlimited Sponsorship tree legDiamon includes A Qualified
5.4 Team Elite RanksTeam Elite Enrollment Tree Qualification Earning PotentialRanks Volume MonthlyRoyal 100,000 GV Not more than 25,000 GV coming from any single Enrollment Tree leg UnlimitedTeam ElitePresidential 250,000 GV Not more than 50,000 GV coming Unlimited from any single Enrollment Tree leg.Imperial 500,000 GV No more than 75,000 GV coming from any single Enrollment Tree leg. UnlimitedCrown 1,000,000 GV No more than 75,000 GV coming from any single Enrollment Tree leg. Unlimited
6. Rank Awards Qualify Rank for 22Consecutive Months Qualify Rank for Consecutive Months
Our Blue Diamond Car Allowance Program Have you ever dreamed of owning a certain car, but couldn’t bring yourself to pay the higher car payment? Well, with our Blue Diamond Car Allowance program, we will pay you, in addition to your earned commissions, a monthly allowance that you can use to get that new car! How to Qualify To qualify for our Blue Diamond Car Allowance, you must first earn and maintain for two consecutive commissioncycles the rank of Blue Diamond. After that point, each month that you hit the Blue Diamond rank, you will be given a car allowance of either $250 or $500, depending on the below qualifications. This will be paid with your monthly commission check, and will be in addition to your earned commissions. $250 Monthly Car AllowanceYou will receive a $250 monthly car allowance each month that you hit the rank of Blue Diamond after the qualificationperiod if you choose to drive whatever vehicle you want, including your existing vehicle. You do not have to purchase a new car to participate in this program. $500 Monthly Car AllowanceYou will receive a $500 monthly car allowance each month that you hit the rank of Blue Diamond after the qualification period if you choose to drive a vehicle that meets the following criteria: - The vehicle is worth at least $30,000 - You can produce a bill of sale or a car valuation for the vehicle for this amount - The vehicle is no more than 3 years old - You can supply photo evidence that you have applied the Syntek marketing kit to the vehicle
7. Leadership Bonus PoolsA) The Customer Sponsorship Pool.Each month, 1% of the company’s total customer volume is divided amongst qualifying distributors according to their shares earned in this pool. 5 Customers = 1 Share , 10 Customers = 2 Shares15 Customers = 3 Shares, 25 Customers = 5 SharesB) The Distributor Sponsorship Pool.Each month, 1% of the company’s total Group Volume is divided amongst qualifying distributors according to their shares earned in this pool.Distributor earns 1 share for every new enrollee but must sponsor at least 4 new Distributors to qualify!Example:100 Cr total company Group Volume at 1% = 1 Cr80 distributors with a total of 400 shares in poolEach share is worth Rs 25000/- (1 Cr divided by 400)Distributor sponsors 4 new distributors (4 shares) = 1.0 Lakh bonusDistributor sponsors 6 new distributors (6 shares) = 1.5 Lakhs bonusC) The Blue Diamond Leadership Pool.Each month, 1% of the company’s total Group Volume is divided amongst qualifying Blue Diamond MVP Distributors according to shares earned in this pool.Blue Diamond Distributors earn 1 share for every personal Enrollment Tree Leg with a Distributor at the Ruby level or above.
8. Multiple Business CentersA Business Center is your personal Binary Tree. As your BinaryTree grows, you can earn a maximum of four business centers .You must maintain a Blue Diamond MVP rank to earncommissions on multiple business centers .Each business center potentially earns 20 Lakhsper monthly cycle in team commissions from thelesser volume leg.Distributors are awarded a second business center when the GV inthe lesser volume leg of their initial business center reaches400,000 GV.
8.1 Multiple Business Centers 4th B.C 3rd B.C 20 lakhs 2nd Total team Total team B.C 20 lakhs commission from 4 commission from 4 20 lakhs business centers = business centers = 1st B.C 20 x 4= 80 lakhs 20 x 4= 80 lakhs 20 lakhs monthly monthly Max. Team commission = 10 % L of Lesser leg Max. volume 400000 GV ( 2.6 Cr Approx. ) = 20 lakhs ( Capping in a Business Center
Silver Pro Speed way Bonus Program Each month that you complete the Silver Pro Speedway youwill get a $400 ( Rs 20,000/-) bonus in your monthly paycheck.REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE THE SPEEDWAY(1) NEW Personally Sponsored Silver Pro in the month(3) NEW Silver Pros created anywhere in your enrollment tree in themonthHOW TO QUALIFYTo qualify for the Silver Pro Speedway, you must have purchased orupgraded to a 250 PV or 500 PV Starter Kit and be on a 100 PV AutoShip.
Monthly Commitment to Qualify Incomes Each distributor is required togenerate a certain amount of PVon a monthly basis to qualify for different levels of the compensation plan.
Starter Kit and Monthly PV for qualifying Diff. incomesStarter Kit Monthly PV Qualifying IncomesBeginners Kit Active With Preferred Customer Commission, Fast Start Bonuses 25 PV(100 PV ) , Accumulate Roll-over volume.Beginners Kit Active With Preferred Customer Commission, Fast Start Bonuses 50 PV(100 PV) & Qualified , Binary CommissionPro Starter Active With Preferred Customer Commission, Fast Start Bonuses 50 PVKit (250 PV) & Qualified ,Binary Commission, Infinity BonusPro Starter Active With Preferred Customer Commission, Fast Start 100 PVKit (250 PV) & Qualified Bonuses , Binary Commission, Infinity Bonus, All Bonus PoolsMVP Business Active With Preferred Customer Commission, Fast Start 100 PV
Active and Qualified DistributorTo receive Binary Commission A distributor must be both ‘Active’ and ‘Qualified’.
Definition of Active and Qualified DistributorYou are an Active Distributor 50 PV U Generate Min 50 PV monthly by Personal purchase of Product or by Customer Purchase of Product or both D1 D2You are a Qualified Distributor Generate Min 50 PV monthly by Personal purchase 50 PV U of Product or by Customer Purchase of Product or both D1 D2 Your Two Direct enrollees D1 & D2 , one in left and one in right Generate Min 50 PV monthly by Personal 50 PV 50 PV purchase of Product or by Customer Purchase of Product or both
Definition of Active and Qualified Distributor Very Important To Receive Binary Commission you must purchase 50 PV product in a month One of your direct sponsored distributor in your left Leg must purchase 50 PV product One of your direct sponsored distributor in your right leg must purchase 50 PV product
DefinitionsAutoship: An automatic and convenient purchase program that shipsproduct to you every month.Binary Tree: Each distributor has two legs into which they and theirupline place new distributors. The binary tree is the structure of all thosedistributors in one’s organization which has one or two established legs.Personal Enrollment Tree : The line of sponsorship that connectseach distributor to the upline distributor who sponsored them.MVP Check Match: This is the second phase of the compensation planwhere you earn a percentage of the team commissions paid to all thedistributors in your enrollment tree based on your rank and depth of eligiblegenerations.
DefinitionsRetail Customer: A non-distributor who purchasesproducts for their own consumption.Business Center: Where you personally placedistributors and build your business in the binary tree.Generation: The line of sponsorship betweendistributors who qualify for at least a Pearl MVP rank. Ageneration ends and another begins when a qualifiedMVP is found in the leg, regardless of depth.
DefinitionsLesser Leg: The left or right leg of your binary tree withthe smallest GV.‘Paid As Rank: A distributor will always be recognizedfor their highest rank achieved. Monthly commissions will bepaid according to distributors current volume or ‘paid as’rank.Roll-Over Volume: Any unpaid volume in your greaterleg rolls-over to the following month as long as you maintain25 PV.
Questions & AnswersWhen does the commission cycle end?The commission cycle ends on the last day of each calendarmonth at midnight (MST)When are commissions paid?All commissions are paid on the 5th day of the followingmonth.Does the company payout a specific commissionpercentage?Yes, Syntek Global pays 52% of total GV every commissioncycle.
Questions & AnswersWhat happens to unpaid volume from my team commissions?All volume on both your left and right legs that was used to pay outcommissions is deducted and any unpaid volume rolls over to the followingmonth as long as you remain active.If I become inactive by not meeting the minimum requirement of 50 PV duringthe month, what happens to my volume?All accumulated GV will be reset to zero. Once you reactivate by generating 50PV during a month, you will once again accumulate GV as products arepurchased in your down line organization.Can my distributorship ever be cancelled due to inactivity?If the minimum 50 PV requirement has not been reached for 6 consecutivemonths, your distributorship will be cancelled and you will be reclassified as acustomer only.