2. Welcome!<br />Joining the Chinuch Network will allow you to <br />share all your great files <br />browse files created by others<br />copy files that you like so you can modify them to suit your needs<br /> IN ONE VERY SIMPLE STEP!<br />
3. Welcome!<br />Thank you for joining the Chinuch Network! <br />What you are about to see will show you how incredibly simple it is to share your files.<br />Ready?<br />
4. First, download Dropbox.<br />Visit www.ChinuchNetwork.blogspot.com for complete instructions on setting up your Dropbox account, if you haven’t set it up already.<br />You will need to be invited by the administrator to share the Chinuch Network folder.<br />
5. Next, locate your Dropbox folder.<br />You will find it in the location you downloaded it to, most likely in your Documents / My Documents folder, or on your Desktop. <br />It should look like this: <br />Or like this on a Mac:<br />
6. Next, navigate to the folder you are interested in working with. <br />Double-click on the Dropbox folder and then open the BnosChabad (Teaching) Networkingfolder.<br />Inside, you will find 3 folders:<br />
7. The first folder, Contributor’sfiles,contains basic information about the authors that have contributedand any uncategorized files.<br />
8. The second and third, Teaching and BnosChabad, contain the files that have been shared, organized by subject.<br />
9. To add files to Dropbox, copy them from their original location on your computer.<br /><ul><li>Leaving the Dropbox folder open, click on your Documents folder from your Desktop or Start menu and open the folder where your own Chinuch files are saved on your computer.
10. Position both folders now on your screen so you can see both at the same time.</li></ul> Like this:<br />
11. Dropbox folder:<br />Original folder:<br />
12. <ul><li>Now hold down the CTRL key and drag the files you want to copy from their original location into your Dropboxfolder. </li></ul>This will create a copy of the file and allow you to keep the original safely on your computer.<br />
13. Be sure to hold down the CTRL key while dragging.<br />Dropbox folder:<br />Original folder:<br />
14. Dropbox folder:<br />Original folder:<br />
15. Congratulations!<br />Your file is now uploaded into Dropbox!<br />Within a matter of seconds, your file will become available on the computers of all members of the Chinuch Network.<br />
16. To use a file from Dropbox, copy it onto your computer using the same method.<br /><ul><li>You can use the above steps or any method that you know to copy files, such as Ctrl + C to copy and then Ctrl + V to paste, or through right-clicking the file and selecting the options from the menu.
17. It is important that you don’t make any edits to the files in the Dropbox folder, but only to the copy on your computer, so that the original is still available to others that might want to use it.</li></li></ul><li>It’s That Easy!<br />Looking forward to sharing with you!<br />