1. Project status: FINAL SUBMISSION The name of your project: Development Instructors Team leader: Agnes Telepya Impacted underprivileged group of youth: in Denmark: immigrants, youth with criminality record, foster care youth, in Africa: people in poorest, rural areas Number of people in the team: 4 Volunteering hours spent: 40 hours weekly Number of youth impacted: 13 youngsters daily Period of project/action: August 2011 – July 2013
2. “It is about fostering new generation with golden hearts and heads and hands, well-educated and with a personal ethic of such proportions, that humanized relationships of all sizes can serve as substitutes for all sorts of dehumanized phenomena.”
3. Volunteer training part of running the school Challenges Fund Raising Multicultural Environment Teamwork BOARDING SCHOOL youth clubs Self-development building weekends Africa studiesTeacher assistant Social work Project management
4. participating in lessons as teacher assistant spending time with kids in afterschool activities being pedagogue assistant in Care Home participating in Study Days with other DIs maintaining the school participating in Building Weekends with other DIs to help other schools organizing different cultural-, music- and sport events for youngsters helping to run the program by Fund Raising learning Danish implementing your Responsibility area running a club for youth in the school
5. learning about the situation in the world courses, project works, individual studies, field visits studies about: HIV and Aids, Health, World in balance, Economy, Culture
6. preparation for the project in Africa language courses social work
7. 380 development projects are available in Southern Africa, India, China and Central America, reaching out to a total of around 12 million people.The Projects in Africa are:1. Child Aid2. HOPE or TCE (Total Control of the Epidemic)3. Teacher Training Colleges4. Vocational schools for young people5. Schools for street children6. Farmers Clubs7. Raising funds for the social projects
8. teaching small school students in Denmark writing The Journal + Finalising exams in obtaining B- degree certificate in “Pedagogy” and “Fighting with the Poor”.