1. Things about me that I would like to share with the StartingBloc community.(I’ve listed some of them in my resume, but let’s face it resume’s are boring.) Press to get started
2. THINGS THAT I LOVE AND HELP ME REMAIN SANE 1. Music 2. Football and Manchester United (the best club in the world)3. Cricket 4. Reading 5. Financial Markets
3. SOME NUMBERS TO FASCINATE YOUI am among the top 0.0147% of the country who secure admission to BITS,Pilani
4. MY ACADEMICS AT BITS,PILANIMajor- Pharmaceutical studiesOff late, I have realized that I am much more interested inthe field of Finance, so I am going to deviate from my majorand pursue post-graduation in the field of Finance.
5. WHAT I DID IN MY PREVIOUS SUMMERS (2009)WORK EXPERIENCE• Worked as a teaching volunteer for 2 months.• Main job was to aid teachers in maintaining class order and assisting teachers with differentiated learning strategies.LEARNING EXPERIENCE• Intense brainstorming sessions with other volunteers to figure out new innovative learning techniques taught me how to work successfully in a team.• Understanding the lives of the underprivileged children was inherently a good indication of the social responsibility we all share and how we can create a social impact.
6. WHAT I DID IN MY PREVIOUS SUMMERS ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY (2010-2011)
7. WHAT I DID IN MY PREVIOUS SUMMERS (2012)WORK EXPERIENCE• Worked as a Project Assistant• Led a team of three other interns with the aim of increasing the brand imagery of the company in the domestic market.• Successfully reached our aim by transforming the website of the company to be more market centric and product oriented.
8. • Looking forward to the reply by StartingBloc team.• Hope to see you in LA this February.