? Zzz... ?
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREERBE PRODUCTIVE
WORK BETTER AS A TEAM MAKE YOUR IDEAS HEARD
· Join relevant Chatter groups—you’ll be more
informed and engaged than ever.
· Share what you’re working on—you never know
who may have a tip or insight.
· Bring meetings online—save time and enable
everyone to follow the conversation, even afterward.
· Share what you know—you never know who may
be looking for your expertise.
· Discover new assets—find valuable documents
and experts, all suggested by Chatter.
· Bring it all together—conversations and files center
around projects and groups you work with every day.
· Follow topics and experts—keep up to date on the
subjects of most interest to you.
· Bring people in—@mention colleagues to add them
to a conversation they could add to or benefit from.
· Create a feedback group—connect product
teams with insights from the field.
· Put up a poll—gather feedback and guide the
future of your products and organization.
· Follow your interests—find a group to discuss
events and subjects you enjoy, you never know
how valuable it might be.
· Share your expertise and knowledge of the
market—become known as the expert you are.
Work smarter, not harder.
· Create a group for your team—see where you
can help, and be helped, every day.
· Share a draft—multiple viewpoints save time
and always create a better product.
· Read your feed to stay in the know—learn new
things and anticipate their impact.
· Praise coworkers—create a culture of
achievement and increase engagement.
Shape the future of your company—and the world!
Have 24/7 access to the right resources.
Two (or 10) heads are better than one.
Infographic by The Tremendousness Collective
CHATTER PUBLIC POST
‘Work out loud’ and love your job
Feeling overwhelmed and underappreciated? Working out loud takes your work into the open where colleagues can help you take it to
the next level. Whether we’re designing products, closing deals, or creating campaigns, we all have limited time and resources. To meet
your goals without reaching the breaking point, you’ll need to embrace a better way of working: one that enables you to thrive in your
job— not just survive. What useful knowledge already exists? Where can you find a quick answer? Who can give you relevant feedback
or suggestions? Working out loud answers all these questions and more. Learn more at chatter.com
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.