E-books have gone from a niche service to a high demand format in an incredibly short time. And their pace of growth is likely to increase. Furthermore, new examples of digital reading material are appearing every day as are new devices and software to read them on. But is e-publishing a growing trend or a passing fad? Regardless and more importantly, how do we help our readers use the e-reading devices they have now and help them to choose what they should get next?
In this Florida Library Webinar:
- Explore the alphabet soup of acronyms.
- Highlight a variety of e-readers and tablets currently on the market.
- Showcase some innovative digital publishers and library vendors.
- Cover the pros and cons of Digital Rights Management (DRM).
- Try to predict where the e-publishing industry will go.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.