Presented June 8, 2012 (Online) at the 'Access by Touch: Delivering Library Services Through Mobile Technologies' conference sponsored by Amigos Library Services.
Description: By the end of 2012, it is expected that more than 80% of the world’s population will have access to a smartphone. Your library users will assume that your library can be accessible from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. Now is the time to be ready! During this webinar, you will:
- learn what a mobile framework is.
- acquire best practices in mobile Web development.
- recognize the differences between native and web apps.
- have an opportunity to continue to work with Chad after the webinar to demonstrate what you learned.
- gain access after the webinar to a free Web server so you can see your mobile Web app live.
Recortar diapositivas es una manera útil de recopilar información importante para consultarla más tarde.