SlideShare: the new way to share
What is SlideShare?
SlideShare is a site designed to allow users to
share certain files across the internet, and others
can even embed you slideshow on their website!
These files include: PDF, DOC, PPT, and Keynote
Why use other’s slides?
• Find collaborators
• Find employees
• Find writers
SlideShare in 9 Easy Steps
After that, a few extras…
Open a web browser and type
slideshare.net into the address bar. Hit
Enter to go to the site.
Click on the Signup link in the top
You can then check on the progress of
the file being readied for others to view.
From above to below!
• Since SlideShare is now a part of YouTube, you
have the opportunity to integrate the two!
This also works with TeacherTube!
• Create a “slidecast.”
Here are some extras you can do while
also learning about SlideShare!
• Add audio: Using SlideShare (with audio!)
• Slide cast: SlideShare And SlideCasting
• SlideShare and WikiSpaces: How To Embed Slideshare
• YouTube in SlideShare: Insert A YouTube Video in
• On Mobile devices: Introducing SlideShare Mobile: use
SlideShare on the go!
• Blogger: SlideShare and Blogger
• WordPress: Introduction to WordPress
• Twitter: Twitter
• Facebook: Facebook
• Delicious: Delicious